Kodi 20.5 Now Available - Features, Updates, & Installation Guides

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/kodi-20-5/

Kodi 20.5 has been released by the Kodi development team and is now considered the stable version of this software. The latest release comes less than a month after 20.4 which was intended to be the final version of Kodi 20 before Kodi 21 “Omega” makes its arrival. There are various bug fixes and other…

6 Likes

Just heard they released 20.5. Hopefully it fixed the Onn remote issue.

I’ll try to download later.

Troy, make sure you test on every device for every possible issue before you make it available on Downloader. :rofl::rofl: Just kidding obviously.

Just downloaded on to my Onn and installed from kodi.tv. The Select button is working again!

Cant attest to any other issues but this fix will make a lot of people happy.

2 Likes

loaded on stick everything working fine :+1:

Downloaded from google store, installed homelander, 9lives, loop. Everything seemed crisp and snappy.

kodi omega is out but in beta so i wouldnt go there just yet

Have been using new Kodi on new 4k FS. No issues thus far.

Troy, just FYI, but could you put a close out button on your pop up for the Kodi Super Guide? When it comes up, it blocks part of the text in your articles.

Just installed Kodi 20.5 Restarted Kodi, ran it, but still showing 20.3. What gives? I installed it correctly.

where did you download from

Downloader and Troypoint site.

if you can use apk go to the kodi website an download direct

Not sure what is meant by “stable” version when the lagging and freezing seems to be the only thing “stable” where it continues in all versions. Perhaps i’ll wait a few days to hear further feedbacks from you guys. Keep up the great work.

Had this for a week now works fine it is the stable version

1 Like

Hello, there is an X in top right corner of the popup.

If you want to elaborate maybe someone here can help with your issue.

Sounds like something else other than Kodi to me.

Issue is on your end. Have had 20.5 for about a week and no issues

1 Like

Pirate 77, what is APK? Sorry, I’ve heard of it but not familiar with it.

Apk is a file that you can send from a computer to the device you are using .using an app to do it if your not familiar with them stick to downloader that’s the easiest way