Kodi 20.5 Now Available - Features, Updates, & Installation Guides

this will tell you more What is an APK? A comprehensive guide to Android app files

Thanks. Iā€™ll try and download 20.5 again later.

deleted by poster

deleted by poster

Iā€™ve basically given up trying to d/ld 20.5 stable Kodi. I tried downloader through Troyā€™s toolbox, and Appstarter which states itā€™s a older version of Android and might not work. It didnā€™t. Through Troyā€™s toolbox after the d/ld I failed to see the first run and when I connected to Kodi, went to system, to check the version number, it still says itā€™s 20.3 Iā€™m at a loss why it wonā€™t update.

Installed 20.5 on max 96 but msg. no stream available for all movies using crew. Must be missing some setting. Suggestions please ?

Do you have Real Debrid?

No debrid . Older versions ran just fine. In a very few movies it always finds one 1040 and one 720 but when I try to play either one (( no stream available ))

same here but apps all run fine

Yeah using KODI without RD is a waste of time IMO your just not going to get consistent playable streams. I use KODI every day but I have RD

i only use kodi for sports back up for the rest i use stand alone apps all work perfect

Diggz has a build that provides addons specific for people that dont use Debrid. Search TP for installing the Diggz builds.

I use the Debrid version and itā€™s great. Cant attest to the Free versions but they are available.

Any questions or problems let me know.

Can anyone give me a clue as to why I canā€™t update to 20.5 from 20.3? Followed directions to the T, 3 times to no avail.

Did you try directly from kodi.tv?

No I havenā€™t. Where would I find it, and how do I initiate it to work on my TV?

I am pretty sure TP has these instructions.

But if you go to Downloader and type in the url kodi.tv it.will take you the website and you can navigate from there.

Typed in Kodi TV through downloader, the latest version they had was 20.3 which I already have. They also had 20.3 Apk what ever that is. So no go for 20.5.

enter download code 35625 wait till it redirects it all there i just tried it ps you have to click on blue box at bottom an it takes you to kodi firestick is 32bit so download that if its not it wont download so just download 64

Which blue box? Thereā€™s 4 of them.