Kodi 19.3 on Xbox, The Crew add-on

Actually I also noticed the following since the new Kodi update is that on both Firestick and Xbox the build was removed and I now need to reinstall the builds on both devices.

Will have to check the MBOX to confirm if this has happened on the android device too

This is a shot in the dark but it solved my problem so hopefully it will your’s as well. Have you emptied your Troypoint cache lately? Go to your Troypoint app, click on the little gear. About the third choice down allows you to clear out files. I had to free up space before I could install The Crew. Mine was a fresh install on a Firestick. But it was going nowhere fast until I dumped those files. Hope this helps.

The Xenon build works perfectly on the 4K firestick and with a VPN so no issues there besides the build being reset.

However, the Xbox versions currently don’t work with the 3 builds I have used so far. Perhaps this is because I’m not using a VPN? I add the source but can never get the install wizard to pop up.

Maybe I need to double check what working builds are suitable for the Xbox or give up as the firestick and MBOX are doing a perfect job anyway.

El

Oh and the troypoint app is not available on Xbox :grin: Kodi is installed via the Windows app store

Hi all. Kodi have posted a temporary fix . Follow the link below and it will sort out the error. Fix Kodi 19.3 addons / scrapers on Xbox

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.