Kinhank Android 11.0 TV Box 2024, G1 Smart TV Box with Google Netflix Certified, 4+32GB Streaming Box 4k 60fps AV1, Google Assistant, S905X4-J Chip, WIFI6 Ethernet BT5.0, HDR10+, Dolby Vision&Audio

I saw TDUK do a video on this device and it seems to be great and great price for the specs and wondered if anyone heard of it or used it before.

Same ole specs as many others just a different name stamped on it.

3 Likes

Very interesting…4 gb RAM plus 32 gb Storage. Netflix and Google Certified.

Haven’t seen many like that…under $100

1 Like

Kinhank is a popular Chinese Android Gaming manufacturer. Been popular for years with android gamers.

Does that come with Fuel injection and three speed on the floor?

basically its an upper tier retro gamer.

15% Discount Code: TAVSIYEFORUMU

You can get it for $85 with this discount code :slightly_smiling_face: Shipping and tax fee included :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I saw the same video with TDUK, I bought the same one “Kinhank G1” from Amazon just two days ago. I had been using a firestick 4k max but was having issues with buffering on some IPTV channels, I thought I could use a little more H.P. the 4 gigs of Ram definitely helped compared to the two I was getting with a firestick. It loads a lot faster and my buffering issue appears to have gone away. I am trying to get my UK apps to work, I changed the settings to developer and allowed for unknown apps to be installed but after downloading BBCIplayer I couldn’t get it to open for some reason, still trying to work that out. So far I am really happy with this new streamer, great video quality and plenty of storage, also easy to set up. I kept my firestick going on another hdmi input, and have everything copied onto my new streamer.

Not sure where you are but if in say the US, use a VPN connected to a UK server for BBC to work.

TDUK says it’s a FS killer and maybe more.

To be honest what does it take to be a firestick killer?

2 Likes

Three guesses and the last two don’t count, so I’d guess a glass of water or maybe vinegar. :crossed_fingers:

The wifi 6 really improves streaming quality I have the new 4k max and wifi 6 is a huge difference never seen device move so quick and smooth. When wifi 6 becomes the standard with electronics everyone is going to see huge difference in device performance once all of them are wifi 6 compatible

Well I can say Amazon stepped up their game on new 4k and 4k max huge improvement in performance and storage and still kept at a good price considering the upgrades

1 Like

You still can’t beat Nvidia Shield Pro.

1 Like

only complaint is lack of ports…io

1 Like

Not saying anything is beating it but I understand the average American can’t ever afford Nvidia shield EVER. For a device that never goes on sale and when it does never more than $20 discount even on black Friday this alternative would be perfect if it is as advertised.

Has anyone tried this box? Looks very interesting.

Try bbc iplayer in the official kodi repo if you use kodi. Just make sure ya vpn is set to uk if you live outside of uk.