Is Omnivision.us an IPTV Service?

Just got a friend that told me about this service and asked if it was Okay. Their website is Omnivision.us and doesn’t provide much info as to it being an IPTV service and if it is a legal service. Seems they offer over 20,000 channels from all over the world as well as local channels. Pricing was only $30 monthly, but required an Amazon Prime account. Although it has a US address and phone number associated with it. Also I didn’t see where it would have any DVR or recording possibilities.

Tnx, Aken

looks real fishy to me although it gives phone numbers and a location in indiana other than that there is no programming info, package info etc. They appear to love firesticks …and after looking around I call it a scam site and very un professional in appearance. Tread lightly and give them no personal info.

4 Likes

Run, run faaar away.

4 Likes

so you confer this looks like A flock of Seagulls site? :rofl:

1 Like

A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) (Video) - YouTube

4 Likes

Yes indeed! You’d look good with that haircut Ron! LOL, here’s another funny little tidbit of info… I spydialed their contact number, and the person’s machine answers with the name that is also listed on the site below. It’s a realtor out of Florida?? Surely not. Unless they typed their own contact number wrong on their website, it matches 100%. https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/5a22fac4f890100010603bdf

1 Like

I’m really really wanting to find out why you need an Amazon Prime account. :skull_and_crossbones: :bomb:
A free Amazon account to login to the Firestick, okay maybe, but why do you need Prime? And are they gonna ask for your login info to that Prime account, hmmmmm.

2 Likes

fishy is an important word here :sweat_smile:
saywhut

1 Like

Okay. This is getting weirder. The address listed on the contact page is a house, a nice house, owned by a person with the same last name as the realtor. This may be some sort of vendetta scheme? Definitely definitely not on the up and up.

It’s more than fishy, it’s stanky, real stanky! :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

Icing on the cake, the website was just registered last month. And the person who registered it is named Muhammed and lives in Dubai. Totally not fishy at all, lol

1 Like

Yup this looks Shady as all Sh$t. I sent them an email asking for more info and why I would need an Amazon Prime Account. Doubt I will get a response

Let us know if you do, and what they say, I mean what excuse they use.

LOL received this in my SPAM Folder

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: can’t say I’m super surprised.

fishy, fishy, …fishy
comment

1 Like

mrfishy

2 Likes

The phone goes straight to a voicemail for Jody Ashley, a guy. I’d say this is 100% scam. Also sent sale an email asking why you need a Prime account, but it came back undeliverable :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/5a22fac4f890100010603bdf

1 Like

LOL is that the same guy that runs the BS Scam site? I’m going to fill out his Realtor form using one of my burner email accounts and ask him if I can purchase his Omnivision crap :rofl:

EDIT: Yup same phone number. He’s going to think he is getting a lead from someone that wants to buy/sell a house and then see it’s someone asking about his Omnivision service. LOL

1 Like