Is Omnivision.us an IPTV Service?

It’s the same phone number listed for Omnivision’s contact. And the address listed for the “Omnivision headquarters” is actually a nice house owned by a person with the same last name as the realtor guy. It’s possible that all of this Omnivision info is made up by Muhammed in Dubai, the guy who registered the website. Who knows? :smiley:

I looked up the address given, and it takes me to a big farm field just north of Indianapolis. Looks like a developer is developing a new posh neighborhood. The actual address is a house valued at about $500K. Although, this guy actually lives in Lady Lake, FL.

Hey, if you do contact him try using this logo.

1 Like

I filled out his Realtor Lead form with one of my burner email accounts. He has not responded

Requires an Amazon Prime account? What the eff is that?

did I say fishy :rofl:
askmiki

Just like cerviche. Very fishy and best consumed fresh before it goes bad. oooops, in this case, maybe to late.

2 Likes

I would be happy to answer any questions. Go to my website and feel free to call. Yes I also own a Real Estate company .

What’s the website? Curious to see what u have to offer

1 Like

So if I only had an Nvidia Shield, an Onn Box and no Amazon account, I wouldn’t be able to use your services? :smiley:

2 Likes

79acd3edfc44e46c560958a9266104dfe859ed49481f6cc4e24a52dd041311f7

1 Like

there are lots of other IPTV services out there I choose to limit this one to a firestick i believe the amazon account is needed for that. I wish you luck in finding a provider that will take care of your needs omnivision might not be for you but thank you for the questions. You can reach me thru my website at omnivision.us

this has gotta be a scam.

1 Like

I’m gonna guess that you are very, very new to the world of iptv. I can’t think of any reason why your services would need to be limited to a Firestick. OR you’re either a narc, an AI generated person, or somebody has outright lied to you about the hows and whys of iptv.

3 Likes

he’s gotta be making money off that somehow too.

Log into the omnivision website without a VPN and your IP is CAPTURED for future reference by any and all that we detest. Be smart folks, its gotta be a TRAP. (Tyrannical Retribution for Actors Pay :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

Question is, why hasn’t poser been booted outta here?

2 Likes

Any chance that you give free trials? Not just an hour. Like a 3 day trial to see if it’s any good? Not that I’d be interested, just to see how much of a scammer you are

It’s ApolloGroup he’s reselling.