Is KODI worth it?

As they say “to each, their own”
Thanks for the feedback.

No, and double no if you don’t use an adequate device to handle the load.

2 Likes

What are the big 3 movie apks? I used Cinema forever and thelinks are awful now.

I still use Kodi as one of my go to backups if Syncler + is down, still integrates nicely with RD and Trakt depending on what addon you use.

2 Likes

Stremio is my long time go to for movies and series.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Thanks. Ive read all those already. They basically say Kodi, Syncler, or Cinema.

Since OP was asking about Kodi, instead of using the big 3, I was wondering what their Big 3 were

Which 3 are you talking about? I have Cinema, which has been terrible lately and was looking for alternative that works decent

1 Like

Those are the best options you can get with real debrid. out side of the big paid streaming stuff… Nothing els really compares.

What are you trying to say? Im glad topics are not being locked but lets try not to spam them.

LOL! That is how I feel about Streamio :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is how I see it, number 1 to number 4🤣
1-Kodi
2-Kodi
3-Kodi
4-Stremio

6 Likes

Syncler+ and tied for second is Stremio/Seren.

2 Likes

I prefer using Kodi with a good add on to using Stremio, for several reasons which I posted about awhile ago. That said, there are a couple of solid reasons why others would prefer Stremio.

AFA as my prefered add on, my current go to is Fen, which I like more than Seren.

I’ve recently tried Syncler, albeit with a free Kosmos package with RD integrated. I did successfully get links to play; however, none of the CC worked, either with an Open Sub link or with embedded subs. I’m wondering if subtitles would be a problem with an Express package.

You can forget about syncler if you don’t use s+. If you have good down speed and dont want to pay for s+ stick with kodi/stremio for RD.

1 Like

THIS!..Kodi for 4K movies and series can’t be beat…i have the green monster build paired with Real Debrid …can’t go wrong!

1 Like

Can I get football games, baseball games, and basketball games on streamio?

It’s Stremio and there are live TV addons but I don’t use Stremio for live TV. I have IPTV services for that. I use Stremio with Orion and RD for Movies and TV Series and Trakt is also available. On many apps and Kodi even, live free TV is not dependable. So I go with TiViMate and a paid service.

1 Like

I’ve been using Skeleton Crew 1.2 with Artemis & 9 Lives without a single hitch since th4 build came out.
However lately. In the past few weeks, many of the older shows I watch buffer terribly which is something new and or I’m getting fewer debrid links.
I clean out my devices daily. I reboot my modem and router nightly and clean out all my caches and thumbnails with little effect.
Any suggestions. I really love this build, clean mean and a well ran machine until just recently.