Is anyone having problems IPTV Smarters?

Tried to open Smarters pro and it wouldn’t update my Iptv service so wouldn’t open at all. Acct says active so any suggestions ?

2 Likes

@Throttlejockey

No works fine here. If this service problem try to contact their support.

If you’re having problem with IPTV Smarters. You can try to clear app cache and try again.

If this doesn’t help you can always clear the data.

But you must be aware if you clear the data you have to login again and enter m3u url.

First try to clear the cache.:+1:

2 Likes

@Matrix thank you very much, been working perfect but i may have dumped my data and didn’t realize it would mess up my login. will try that . Thank you

1 Like

I am trying to load this app, it says invalid url when i try to enter – https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u . is this still a good url ?

@Throttlejockey

Sorry to hear that. Well if there other questions pls just post them, and we’ll replying to you.

That isn’t an app. It’s an m3u playlist that you enter into an IPTV player.

yes , when i try to enter it ,it says invalid url, following the troypoint tutorial step by step

@rdnkgtrp

Yes this is a good free IPTV m3u url it should work because I’m using it.

If you are using the IPTV Smarters pro you downloaded from TP RAI it should work.

Open IPTV Smarters> Select TV or if you’re using Mobile depends on your device.> Save> Load your playlist or file> Pop-up message Click Allow> Playlist name any like Index> Playlist type Select M3U URL> File/Url> then enter you already have the m3u url> Add User. It should work.

If you don’t have RAI yet just enter your email address to receive the manual how to install.

2 Likes

There, one topic for both issues for both users. Please follow the support steps outlined above.

Thank you everyone

1 Like

thanks i am aware this is a m3u playlist, as i said i followed all step on the tp rai and when i enter that url it takes me right to another add user page.

@rdnkgtrp

I think better to clear app data to start over again, because you trying to often.

After that follow the steps exactly as mentioned above.

After entering m3u url, Click on Add User this will redirect you to main screen.

If you don’t follow the steps it will not work.

3 Likes

I only use this on my cell phone. Seems to be working fine right now. Must just be your IPTV provider having issues.

2 Likes

@Jayhawks659

He is using free IPTV m3u url from GitHub.
I’m using the same and it’s working.

Thanks ! I will try uninstall and start over.

The reinstall worked, thanks !

1 Like

Yes for whatever reason got mine working again without re entering my pass credentials. So might have been on providers end. Thank you for all your help, sucks being a rookie !

2 Likes

@rdnkgtrp
@Throttlejockey

I’m happy to hear that you issues have been solved.
I’m also glad to help if you have any other questions pls search for answer ok n the top of the screen, and if you can’t find solution for the issue pls create a new topic and we will be glad to help again.

Stream on.:+1:

1 Like

When smarters works, it works well.
When I look at the series category, none of the posters are there when I open it and they populate extremely slowly while I’m looking and some sections don’t even populate.
Live category there is never any information, channel guide information And very rarely information on the program itself.
I also experience buffering up the Ying yang.
I sent an email to smarters to try to find out about the premium version and it’s been a week and I haven’t heard.
When I search for something it always comes up can’t find it.