IPTV will not load

I have kodi 19.4 on 2 fire sticks (separate tvs). About a week ago my Iptv stopped working on both. Everything else works fine but when I click on Iptv it tries to load for a second and just stops. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Which service is causing issues are they the same or both different ones? Have you tried searching for other iptv issues here yet? There are many topics in discussion! Hit the search bar magnifying glass at the top and type in something like “iptv issues” or “(brand name) iptv issues” etc. You’d be surprised what cha find!! :blush:
Here’s an example of something….
Not sure if you’re using a stick or this particular service or not but :man_shrugging:t2:
Ustv247.tv issue

I’m using fire sticks. I have briefly searched but to no avail. I’ve been using this service for about 6 months and this is the first issue I’ve had. I was hoping someone else was having the same issue at this time

3 Likes

Which iptv service are you using?

1 Like

Also I left out I’m using “the crew” add on. And I can select movies or tv shows and it works fine but when I select IPTV it will not take me to the next menu

3 Likes

It will not go to the menu where I select from the 4 services

1 Like

The Crew is having problems and the developers are working on resolving them. The IPTV on the Crew is come and go. Some days it all works and other days it doesn’t work. With free IPTV, there is not a lot you can do about it. Your best bet is to subscribe to a paid IPTV service. They are more reliable. There is a list of best IPTV services available from Troypoint.

1 Like

IPTV with the crew is probably done. They have received too many take down notices. You can try Mad Titan as an alternative, pay for an unverified IPTV provider, or go with an official provider like YouTube, Sling, Hulu, etc.

3 Likes

Yea, stop using the crews service. Move on.

Thanks @TP-Dracoo and @Jayhawks659 and @Dminor9 as I do not use The Crew’s IPTV services and wouldn’t have known any suggestions to give!!
:+1:t3: :+1:t3:

I am having the exact same problem with IPTV Crew on one TV… I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. The ironic thing is I have the Kodi - Crew - IPTV on my other TV, and it hasn’t given me one problem. It’s still working fine. We have the exact same setup on the bedroom TV

1 Like

I’m having the same exact problem, However Kodi - Crew - IPTV is still working fine on one TV, It doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Do you know why I cant get Kodi - Crew - IPTV to work one one firestick and not the other ? I uninstalled and installed 3 times. Works fine on one of them. It doesn’t make any sense.

The crews iptv is on its way out its freely maintained there will be issues

2 Likes