Ustv247.tv issue

I downloaded the ustv247.tv app and installed it. There are some channels that when I open them, request to download a vpn to watch the channel. There is a link provided. It also states that I’m not protected. I am running IPVanish. Why are they requesting me to use a different vpn to watch that channel?

C O M M I S I O N S !

I downloaded the free version of Proton VPN and that worked just fine. I would imagine if you played around with switching servers on IPVanish it will work also.

Btw, Proton’s free version only has about 9 servers I can use in the US, and only a total of 3 countries are available, but it worked. Using it right now!

1 Like

Hello this has been covered multiple times on this website. You can get the same through The Crew Kodi addon under their IPTV section and it will work with any VPN. How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android

2 Likes

But how about without kodi?

If you don’t use Kodi, you need to use the VPN that they are requiring. The Kodi addon has a way of stripping that requirement.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.