IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick & Android TV

Originally published at: IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick/Android TV/ PC (March 2024)

This guide will show you how to install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV devices. This application continues to be one of the most popular IPTV video players on the market today because it’s free and packs important features. The developers continually update this app with tons of fabulous features to ensure…

Hi,

There appears to be an SSL issue with the IPT smarters link in the tpapp page of links.

Is there another reliable source to download the apk?

Thanks

Hi Troy,
I just bought a new Mecool KM2 deluxe box and I am trying to download IPTV Smarters Pro using Downloader app and Troypoint tool box. I am not getting a download link and giving me an error message. Is it something to do with this particular box or the download link on your toolbox is not working?

are you trying 250931

Yes I did.

I tried also typing the address in downloader with the same results.

Mecool KM2 deluxe box is Android TV box, google playstore will have IPTV Smarters pro app for you to install.

Adding an extreme code playlist to Smarters Pro iwas a simple process but I don’t see how to add subsequent playlists since the original screen is not accessible and settings does not have an add function. I must be missing something.

Up in the top right corner of your IPTV Smarters main menu, do you see an icon that looks like 2 heads? When highlighted it says “Switch User”. Click that and then click the + sign on the top right that says Add User.

1 Like

It’s impossible to install today IPTV smarters pro sur Firetvstick Amazon !

I have this message an error occurred! Change the url etc…

I have try more than five times to install but always the same problem

I have followed all the Troy instructions !

Please if you have a solution …

Sorry for my poor English

welcome