IPTV Player Options

Tivimate seems to be the one most on this site recommend, however it will not work with some IPTV services like the one I subscribed to. I still have the lifetime subscription of tivimate in case a better iptv provider pops up.

I’ve never had one it didn’t work with.

Tivimate and honestly nothing else comes close.

Tivimate will work with any IPTV service. They just have to give you the URL and some refuse to give it to you. If your provider has a support page or chat I would ask them.

1 Like

I use TVSmarters for free, no problems if you know what you’re doing.

Oh I do know what I’m doing. Smarters works for some but as an advanced user I find TiViMate much more feature rich.
This is why we all have choices and that’s a good thing.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

1 Like

I am just at a loss to see what advantages it is to pay for the service. What can you get on TV mate that you can’t get on smarter‘s? For example, I can build my own playlist on smarter‘s and have access to all the same channels for free. What am I paying for?

1 Like

The following list I put together in under 2 minutes. Just a small start.

• Hide channel groups that you don’t watch
  • Reorder channel groups
  • Rename channel groups
  • Rename prefix/suffix for stations, i.e., drop “USA Channel:” from the beginning
  • Change the sorting of all channels in a group
  • Create not only “Favorites”, but create custom channel groups of favorites
  • Adjust audio-sync + or - 1000ms on the fly
  • Single-pane view, so there’s no leaving and going out to Movies, or Series, it’s just in the left pane
  • Add a transparent clock to the screen
  • Hide and pin-lock adult content
  • Pin-lock settings
  • Backup config and restore to another device
  • Classic old-school cable type view of Channels and EPG

I don’t want, nor will I, get into a lengthy back and forth on Tivi vs Smarters. As I mentioned, if it works for you that’s great, but as an advanced user I want more. For around $35 for lifetime it’s been a great investment imho.

1 Like

Because looking at the blah, boring Smarters makes me want to pay for cable. That’s my reason.

1 Like

Anyone that plays with this iptv stuff long enough will say Tivimate, hands down.

My fav part and there are many, is how it wraps all your playlist into one on the viewing screen. Simply put there is no need to leave one iptv listing to enter another, they are all there side by side, you can mix 'em all together, arrange them however you want…And that function is not seen on any other player known to man… cue up a @Powerfader meme :rofl:

1 Like

I agree with Miki. I tried one month and after a 1 week I wished I had bought the lifetime. (Which I did when my month was up).
Can not say enough good things about TiviMate.

2 Likes

SS-TV

3 Likes

You are killing me man. Watch the video I created. It will show you exactly why Tivimate is worth it. I recorded the video for people just like you who love to be in denial but won’t bother to do the research.

Get it together, Gary!

1 Like

I have tivimate oh lord paid version. But need to put on new tv. 2 questions. Does tivimate do auto update , 2 can I add new verson and not loose my configuration…i know they have a backup ,i use it.
Thank you :pray: 66 year old lady lol. Still learning. Thanks to you.

There are several ways to do this. Just make sure you have the exact same version on both devices. Do a search for this on line and I know you’ll find a bunch of vids which I don’t have the equipment to make.

2 Likes

Tivimate the best. I pay for ut and have it on 5 devices. I tried using the free version but it’s so much less than the premium that i dn make a month before splurging.
Tivimate will auto update on my Firesticks but not my Mecool2s (update through Play Store). You won’t lose your settings updating.

2 Likes

Tivimate hasn’t done an update in probably over a year?

1 Like

Yes its been a while. Hence my questions above

Hi. Old lady here, so where can i watch the video mentioned above.
Thank you.

1 Like