IPTV player and customization

Posted a question about IPTV services yesterday. Looks like its been removed, any reason why?

@KingPro

We can’t ask for providers or services on here. Thats why it was removed.

1 Like

I can appreciate that if I"m asking about a service provider offering non licenced content.

3 Likes

The IPTV playlist I’m trying out actually came via a Troypoint post. So my question was about any opportunities to request or customise available channels, I dont want or need 7K+ channels.
Apologies if Im missing something here, but I didnt think my original thread broke and rules.

1 Like

@KingPro

I didnt know you where rerrfering to that email from troypoint. If you need to know how to do something with tivimate or something like that, thats fine sir.

Requesting for iptv providers isnt.

If you use tivimate you can organize your playlist.

I tried and followed Troy’s guide on 7k+ channels via Smarters pro but none of the channels seems to be working. Does anyone know why?

I have only just started trying out IPTV and use IPTV Smarters. All is good, I can do some more independent research and see if I can find the answers.

In TiViMate you can remove “groups” or simply “hide” or "block"channels you don’t want. You can create “Favourites”. In short it is amazingly customizable. If you need epg urls or playlist urls then feel free to PM me for them. I have about 32 epgs and I would say that 90% of my channels have a working guide.

4 Likes

The playlist and most channels were fine for me, I just found navigation a nightmare. Trying now to reduce the number and arrange them in a way thats suits my needs.

2 Likes

Hey @Spencer7 Do you have a link to the Troypoint channels…if so, I’ll put it in a Smarters pro player & see what’s up.

Cheers Miki, I’ve yet to try TiVimate and as a start I’m using IPTV Smarters Pro. Once I develop a better understanding of all things IPTV, I will check out TiVimate.

I figure that after loading about 12 playlists with about 20,000 channels it takes me about 30 to 40 hours to completely customize for my personal use

Hey @KingPro Miki is correct…anything put into a TiviMate player can be streamlined to whatever you want…best player around…IMO…& most of the Insider board’s opinion also. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Jeez, and Im stressed with one playlist and 7000 channels :rofl:

1st thing I do in tivimate is go to each playlist groups and disable every language and/or section I dont want to see. That narrows it down very much. Then I can go back in and individually block channels that missed the axx in the 1st round, Then create my own groups and copy only channels I want to see into my groups.

5 Likes

And it’s waaaaaay easier to do in Tivimate than the other players…kinda like driving an 18 wheeler with a split range 13 speed gear shift…or an automatic. Altho, shifting is more fun…but you get my drift.

3 Likes

once you use tivimate you’ll get rid of smarters.

5 Likes

Do I need additional apps to work along with TiVimate to get the best out of it? I’m thinking that I have read a post stating you need other addons to compliment Tivimate or make use of premium features.

2 Likes

you just need the companion app to manage your subscription

5 Likes
4 Likes