IPTV player and customization

This is the link I got from free 7k+ channels guide https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u. I tried and no channels were working for me some time ago, I haven’t checked since. Let me know if it works or does anything for you.

Just to add…

Tivimate makes it easier, cuz u can do all of the above… u go thru the groups once & either make yor own custom group or make all the chnnls u dont want invisible, so u just c what u want & move chnnls anywhere u want

Smarters only has favorites & parental blocking
hth…

2 Likes

I would like to mention, in my opinion everyone should simply pay the $20-25 U.S. for the lifetime premium version. I know quite a few that bought it by the year and then had issues with their switching to lifetime. $25 for lifetime is cheap as chips although with food price increases lately maybe not. :thinking: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah Miki…

Its almost like the commitment to Tivimate is bigger than the one to a providr (u can cut that off & chng anytime u want)

It was the companion App I had in mind. Id read about it, so will check it out. Thanks

1 Like

usually the companion app is in the play store. If not I believe ive seen it on unlinked somewhere. Tivimate is not always in the playstore either but can be had from unlinked and other sources.

1 Like

I got my TiViMate from Troy’s RAI.

3 Likes

there ya go :joy:…its pretty obvious most insiders are tivimate peeps :sunglasses:

2 Likes

& theyre both in the Tivimate store in unlinked (has the new 4.3 also)

1 Like

OK @Spencer7 I just put that m3u in an XCIPTV player on BlueStacks & everything I clicked on worked fine…waaaay too many foreign channels for me tho. If you’re looking for free playlists reach out to @Miki or @Powerfader…they have tons & tons of them…& I do believe Miki is on the Insider site right now. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

As much as we promote Tivi…we should be getting it for lifetime & afterlife. :innocent:

2 Likes

lol pang…

We definitely hijacked this topic tho… sorry King :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

You’re alive!!? Wow, I thought I was communicating through the ether and here I find out it’s ethernet. Damn now I’ll have to pay taxes.

No worries, Im learning and all the info is interesting as I try to find out about IPTV etc the pros and cons :grin:

2 Likes

Ha ha…but he’s learning about Tivimate…he’s got half a dozen of us to help him out with it…& he now knows Miki & PF have a cache of free M3Us…I think he got a hat trick :ice_hockey:

3 Likes

Yeah i was kinda just bein silly King, i knew u were cool & were taking it in

1 Like

Hello @KingPro If you want to keep using IPTV Smarters Pro I would suggest just favoriting the channels you often watch. If you want more than that, get the premium TiviMate which will allow for a lot more customization.

4 Likes

I purchased Tivimate for the first time in February 2021, for $5. Love it and when due February 2022, they raised fee to $8 and did not offer lifetime. Bummer. Oh well, $8 bucks a year is well worth it.

This is what you want to do in Feb of 2023…

TiviMate Renewal (345 x 246)

3 Likes

I also have had so many problems using Smarters Pro that once again, I will be looking for another IPTV service. I wish I could just find ONE service that is not full of bugs, doesn’t freeze, actually downloads a EPG, and is quick to load, and uses torrents.