Install TVMob APK on Firestick/Android for Free Live TV (2022)

Originally published at: Install TVMob APK on Firestick/Android for Free Live TV (2022)

This in-depth report on TVMob APK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box. Is TVMob safe to use? Is TVMob legal? How do I install TVMob APK? We will answer those questions and more in this article. The reason why we ask…

6 Likes

I tried but never could get it to download. Hit the go button, came up on a page for TVMob but no way to install it. I am doing something wrong for sure

1 Like

aha…also looks alot like the RedBox app :+1: a keeper for now

1 Like

you need to scroll down to the 2 install buttons and pick the one for you.

2 Likes

Problem is I don’t get that option to install for android or such, Just a page that doesn’t do amything. I went thru the steps Troy gave, check spelling and no luck.

1 Like

I downloaded and installed it and ran through all the US and Canadian channels. Not sure where the servers are located but I tested 4 across the US and 2 in Canada and every single one the channels played for a few minutes and then just locked up. So it’s back to TiViMate and Ola TV for me. Can you say “Delete”.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

3 Likes

I had the same problem with RedBox and LiveNetTV, channels suddenly go offline or links are dead. Could there be an issue with the legitimacy of said links? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I tried copying a URL and streaming it through VLC and indeed, the link stalled and crashed after 30 odd seconds.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. With so many thousands of IPTV channels out there I can’t be bothered wasting my time with an app that doesn’t work when I can get the feed from some place else that does work. So many apps, so little time, and when they don’t work as advertised, it’s adios amigo and on to the next one.

7 Likes

I’ve used TVmob (and its predecessors, TVtap and UKTVnow) along with Livenet TV and Redbox TV for live Broadcast and cable TV. They all appear to use the same sources and work about 75% to 85% of the time. I you can live with that, they’re OK, but the paid services are much more reliable.

3 Likes

I have used them occasionally but they’re just channel icons. You have to search the net, find what program you want to watch, then find what channel it’s on, then hope and pray it’s one in the app. Whew got a headache just thinking about it.

Preciate the time & effort P… thnx

1 Like