Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon

This in-depth report of Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.

Mad Titan Sports is a Kodi Sports Addon within the Magnetic Repository featuring live streams in many sports categories.

4 Likes

Must I have Kodi 19 to enjoy Mad Titan add on, or can I use Kodi 18.9 Leia?

@Fie_Man

Im pretty sure you have to use 19.3 most addons and repos where upgraded to 19.

1 Like

Mad Titan SL channels still not working correctly.

The iptv section is still limping along badly. Sure do miss it.

2 Likes

@Riceyepie

The main site has a list. Check that out or look on kijji. Also check out free playliats and m3us

Seems like live tv and sports are working just fine as of this morning. I use TiViMate for IPTV so not sure, and don’t care, if the iptv is or isn’t working.

The SL channels continue to only work from about 10pm to 7am. So strange.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the finished product. All this work day in and day out it should be awesome.

Do you have to have a real debrid account now because none of my links on the oath and the crew are working somebody help

@jjsr1969

Off topic question, use the search function. Your rd is probably expired.

I never had a rd account

The “Tail” channels are working well so far.
Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Nice…glad it helped…

@Riceyepie

Ok, so sometimes I don’t understand cryptic responses. What exactly are “tail” channels? If I knew it would help. tx.

Open MT. Select live tv. Scroll down and select (tails) click here and try these links….,. Select country. Enter channel name. You’ll get a list of links. Most all work to varying degrees.

1 Like

Tx. As usual I broke something doing this. I added one channel to favourites watched it for a few minutes, backed out, return to tails, searched for another channel, tried connecting with no luck, backed out and now mad titan stopped working. I now get an error and to check logs. lol figures. Guess I’ll have to uninstall/ reinstall/reconfigure.

Im running kodi omega with a diggz build it has mad titan sports v2 but I can never get it to work ,am I doing something wrong or is there always problems with it ,looked at Troys install guide and ive done it to the letter please advise

If you’re looking for free unverified sports, either the Sportsfire or Streamfire apps are much better, imo.

That said, they’re not as reliable as a paid service.

1 Like