Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon

I think its down. The Loop works, which are the links at the top of the sports section. Also you can look for the sports channel in the section just below “Sports”. And as long as it isnt espn you are looking for you can use TheTVapp addon.

Or as @elginherd said. Streamfire and Sportsfire usually work well too.

Lots of other options. :grin:

Actually it’s up and running. Just tested.

Did you make sure its updated (should be automatic)?

What are you trying to watch? I can try to test it.

Is there an error message?

It worked fine on my phone. When i tried in my onn pro it wasnt working.

Go to mad titan addon and long press to het options. Press information and then versions and reload the addon. Restart kodi and this should work. It worked for me.

Thanks for the replies ,tried what you said but it says no version available

Thanks

If your seeing no versions available when you click on versions in the information page than it means that the repository of that addon is not installed or needs to be updated.

Check to make sure you have the repository installed and updated.

Ok as @Matteos said let try to find the repo.

Go to Addons section. Click below where is says “install from Repo”. Click down until you see Magnetic Repo. Click and select video addons. Select Mad Titan sports v2.0 and install.

It should be there as it comes pre-installed on the build. While you are there install jetproxy as well. Youll be asked to dl it later anyway.

If its not there, download the build again from the wizard. It should keep all of your rd accounts logged in. Just dl over the current build not a fresh install.

Edit. Thought it kept your trakt account but you may need to reauthorize.