Increase storage on Firestick 4K Max

I’ve been trying to increase the storage on my firestick and all i do is fail.
reviewing your video over and over again there is only one section that differs from yours. After the adb shell installation and entering my ip address the screen that appears on your screen is “mantis:/ $” but my screen shows “kara:/ $”.
Is this the problem or am I doing something wrong?

It sounds like you are following the Firestick 4k video…if that’s true, the 4K Max doesn’t need that procedure. They’re different models.

2 Likes

The Max is easy to add storage. OTG cable or Powered Hub, 32 GB Sandisk USB 3.0. Attach the otg cable or hub and fire everything up. Plug in the USB Stick and follow the on screen prompts. Read up if you want it for recordings or apps.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

The Max is very simple to expand. OTG cable, USB drive. Yep, what Miki said. Sorry I had it typed and had to walk away. lol

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I keep getting no storage space on my firestick? Can I get rid of those Amazon presets to get me more storage space?

Search Is Your Friend...!