Im player vs tivimate

Which of these iptv players is the best option and why?

Take a look around and do some research. Tivimate is by far the best. Not to be rude sorry about that.

1 Like

Tivimate hands down. The best for many reasons

1 Like

Like Dracoo says…just type IM player into the search box…look at the results…then type in Tivimate & look at the results…you’ll get your answer soon enough…& some good insight also :face_with_monocle: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I use Tivimate but also like ott navigator.

1 Like

Tivimate is my go-to for players and I have tried many. It really boils down to what you feel comfortable with, but I found the many features on Tivimate are abundant and useful.

4 Likes

Tivimate hands down the best!

2 Likes

If my only consideration is lag for an iptv player, would u say tivimate is better than Smarters? Thx.

1 Like

If by lag you’re referring to buffer freeze problems…generally as a rule & IMHO…it’s not the player. It’s usually the iptv servers or a connection/speed/vpn server etc problem…and…Tivimate is superior to all the other players I’ve seen out there…by far…IMO. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thx. I have , a wired ethernet connection to my firecube and VPN Express. I have lag down to barely ever with Smarters, but I’m always looking to improve.

1 Like

Regarding lag…I would guess you would have the same with Tivimate then…but…in my humble opinion (and most of the peeps on this forum, it seems) Tivimate is a far superior iptv player & worth doing a free 5 day trial. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I try to keep an open mind and not strictly be a Tivimate apologist, but I truly don’t think there is any player out there that is nearly as good and the complete package like Tivimate. It not only looks the most professional, but is the most customizable and the functionality is elite.

2 Likes

Tivimate Hands Down!..but then again I’ve not used anything else :rofl:

Mytvonline2 is also my second choice.

1 Like

Tivimate would not play some of my VOD from my IPTV service. So I use MX player.

1 Like

If mx player works for you then when accessing VOD in TiViMate you can choose to use an external player. If sound seems to be an issue you may want to try enabling audio passthrough. It’s in settings>Playback

That’s also not an iptv player, just an external video player.

1 Like

tivimate by far. I’ve tried most of them and tmate is as close as you can get to cable, sure mad my wife happy when I got tivimate.

Yes Tivimate is the best out there in my opinion you can record and close the app and do other things while it’s recording

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.