How to Pay for IPTV?

The safest thing would be to hop on an airplane and pay the IPTV service provider in person with cash, even then I’m sure they would find a way to track it. I’m not sure why you are acting like I said Bitcoin was perfectly anonymous, I didn’t. But I disagree that it is less or just as anonymous as using a credit card. Monero may be more secure and anonymous, I have no idea…I will take your word for it. But who the heck takes Monero for payment? The providers on discord and even online take credit cards and bitcoin…I have never seen one that takes Monero.

1 Like

Some providers use paypal and are discreet in the billing to set off no flags. Unfortunately you dont know the ones that do without trying. If I have the paypal option I will use it as I find it safe and a buffer to my account otherwise prepaid credit card.

1 Like

You do understand that crypto that requires id verification is the one that can be tracked right? That means those wallets are id tracked.

You use encrypted wallets without kyc or any id verification it will be harder to track.

But yes, as crypto is being turned into sorta digtal currency gargabe its now trackable.

We are also gettinf off topic.

1 Like

I am all for learning new things and better ways of doing anything. If this is better, I want to learn more and I will do some research. I dont think you needed to come preach to us with an I’m smart and y’all are dumb attitude, but I have heard you loud and clear, I’m going to dig into it more. Appreciate you bringing it up.