How to Pay for IPTV?

H’i folks,
Firstly, I hope I’ve posted this in the right section, if not I apologise.
I’m trying to pay for a provider without success. I had a trial with this iptv provider and was quite impressed. It works well with my setup and has a good support. Unfortunately, when I tried to pay for a subscription, I’ve had problems. Means of payment is by credit card, or crypto. I’ve tried credit/debit cards, but that doesn’t work, so then I tried PayPal, that also didn’t work. Now, I know nothing about Crypto/bitcoin etc, but I managed to buy some from PayPal, but now I haven’t a clue how to send this Bitcoin to my new provider and fear I’m going to be stuck with this bitcoin money for ever! So, any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
davexxx.

3 Likes

I would just like to say, I’m a 75-year-old pensioner, and struggle a bit with this new money system.
davexxx.

5 Likes

When you say the credit card “doesn’t work”, what does it say or do? Have you tried to contact their support?

never ever let them scramble you around for payment options, its best to just move on and as always just ask here for provider options. There are hundreds of providers and many will suit your payment options that you want.

5 Likes

H’i TXRon,
Thanks for getting back to me. The reason I like them is not because there cheap, (£77.78 a year) but it’s one of a very few providers that don’t Buffer, or freeze.

3 Likes

Also, TXRon, I’ve tried quite a few providers from on here, and found the support not to good, also quite a lot of buffering, and freezing, especially with the footy.

Just be careful with crypto or any payment method. If they know your a rookie and a bit shaddy :joy:…not sayin’ they are :grimacing:…they can take it with no recourse on your part. Reach out to support if you really want them and ask for help. Lack of support is very telling about providers.

6 Likes

H’i AMD237,
I tried my Visa debit card, and nothing happened. So, I contacted their support, and they said use crypto.

2 Likes

My honest opinion is don’t do it. I don’t really understand crypto and I’m not going to pretend I do. From what I can tell it’s not worth getting into if your only going to use it for that one thing.

1 Like

I have contacted their support, and they were quite quick to reply, and suggested crypto, or a gift voucher. When I went to pay with my Visa debit card, they don’t use Visa, they use Mastercard, and a lot of other cards, but not Visa. They also use Bitcoin, and a lot of others like bitcoin.

1 Like

Never, EVER, use a debit card! If they only accept crypto, run away!

4 Likes

Crypto can act like a more anonymous, prepaid card, if that is what you are getting into it for. When I want to pay for a service, I buy enough Bitcoin to send it, and then im done. I avoided it for a long time too, but is really easy and very anonymous if you dont provide your real address, etc.

Also Dave, NEVER commit to a service for more than 3 months TOPS. Many are ‘here today & gone who knows where tomorrow’ & with YOUR $$$.

Sounds VERY shaddy to me - run away & don’t look back!

4 Likes

Hi Dave

In the Troypoint folder there’s a clip from Troy on how to use crypto. I used this for guidance and it’s worked for myself to which I purchased subscriptions with two providers. Mind you I only put enough in my crypto account to pay for the service and no more

1 Like

Hello TXRon
How can I have a private conversation with a patron?
Thanks
Spunkyye

Click on that person’s name and hit message in the top right of that pop up menu.

1 Like

This! :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

My preference is credit card or Pay Pal.

2 Likes

H’i again TXRon,
Could you possible recommend a few decent providers for me please. I need one that works on two devises, (not at the same time). One on an Amazon fire stick, and the other devise is a MECOOL KM6 set top box. Also, I would like good support. Cost is not an issue for the right on. Debit card, PayPal, etc. I know buffering/freezing is impossible to eliminate altogether, but the least the better. Please don’t think I’m being cheeky asking you for this help, but I’ve tried to pick quite a few from this site, and nearly always pick the wrong one. This would be very much appreciated Ron. Thanks.
davexxx.

1 Like

Next time use Coinbase for crypto it’s simple highly secure and the best method for crypto and very good customer support. IPTV services are rejected by official payment sites like PayPal and other idk why and crypto is the only sure secure anonymous way to pay IPTV. Discord has a lot of services on there that promote their service and they have real time reviews by real life customers they have active support and they accept more payment methods

1 Like

Keep that to a personal msg please. We cant discuss iptv providers here.

1 Like