How to Pay for IPTV?

I’m sorry, I thought this was the private message board for founders and patrons.

I use PayPal with my provider for over a year service is great and support is awesome

Message them and that will be private.

3 Likes

Get a pre-paid, or loadable CC and use that. If you don’t understand Bitcoin. Don’t use it until you feel comfortable with it.

I don’t use Bitcoin because I am too lazy to to figure out how to use it. Besides, there are a lot of IPTV providers out there that will accdept CC and all sorts of other payment options.

4 Likes

I agree for the little extra you pay for a pre paid cc it’s worth it. Especially if you are not comfortable or no nothing about Bitcoin. I use pre paid cc myself :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I prefer to take the risk and pay for 1 or 2 years of service for a service I tested and like at a reasonable price. Some charge way too much for mediocre/poor service. I figure for the $120 - $150 I was paying for cable a month, pretty low risk to try a year or two service for about the same cost. Shop around… some periodically offer huge discounts for long term subscription… I was fortunate to get a service that I really like at a very low cost for 2 yr subscription. Been using for over a year and been very happy with the channel selection and performance. added another service for a backup. Don’t use the players they provide…more often than not they are not very good and seem to contribute to buffering. IM Player or Tivimate is a must.

1 Like

I agree with you on the longer term subs. I will do the monthly to test services, but when I find one I like, I will usually get it for 6 months or a year. If they go belly up, I’m out at the most $120. I’ve done a lot worse to lose $120. If the risk pays off and they continue to be good for that full year, I’ve saved tons of money and didn’t have to worry about re-upping the subs.

3 Likes

I do the same… typically a trial first if offered, then one month to beat on it for multiple days. If still happy with it, will commit to year or two service. Pay less than $10 a month for 1 or two year service.

3 Likes

I also use bitcoin for my provider which is the only thing they use now. Been w them for 2 years. Love the telegram help group and customer service on a ticket is usually pretty decent too.

I use bitcoin to send through cash app. It is so easy as to buy it, then send to an address which they provide.
DaveXxX- ask support to send you an address to send for the bitcoin. Then copy n paste in pāpál. User should pop up as it does when I paste in CashApp. Hope yoyy it get this figured out to be watching your tv soon.

1 Like

I have 2 iptv services and use cashapp to transfer crypto/bitcoin. Link your cashapp to a bank account > transfer cash into cashapp, buy bitcoin and transfer to your provider.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why are you under the impression that Bitcoin is anonymous? It is not. There are legions of websites that discuss the topic sharply putting that myth to rest. There are mixing services in some crypto wallets that can mix Bitcoin using CoinJoin to obscure the sources and destinations of Bitcoin used in transactions. I prefer using the Monero cryptocurrency because it was specifically engineered to be truly anonymous.

The TiViMate app is definitely worth investing in. It’s a very impressive app loaded with tons of bells and whistles.

1 Like

It is my belief that nothing is 100% anonymous. The reason I like Crypto is that in certain situations, it becomes extremely difficult to track. For example, if I pay for IPTV on Discord using Crypto, there is no sign up, no names, no credit card numbers. It just looks like I sent a friend money.

Paypal has the option to designate what the payment is for, also. In fact, one provider instructed to put in for Friends and family in that box. Then you are just sending money to an individual and nota service.

Tbh, I don’t understand why all these services don’t have a bag guy, meaning someone you send money to and he in turn physically hands the money to the service owner. Ex: I run a service in Big City, Istanbul. I hire Bagboy Bud, who lives in the area, as my proxy to handle the money transactions and hire Sleazy Suzie who lives in Bumfuk, Egypt to handle sending login info to subs.

This way the service is only handling CASH transactions with one person (Bud) and Suzie is only sending emails to subs with the UN & PW. (Sleazy Suzie already has the m3u code minus UN & PW)

Bud can’t grift the service by taking off with the money because the sub would not get their creds. Sleazy Suzie can’t game the system because she doesn’t have the needed info for the sub to login until the service release that info.

jus thinkin out loud. lol :exploding_head:

Now I am just sending money to my friend Bud. Bud’s contacts service with request for service. Service sends Suzie the subs login info. with the service is done in person no wire transfers, PayPal, credit cards, etc. Sleazy Suzie is just chatting with her emails friends

1 Like

BSTALKER - Made with Clipchamp

Bitcoin is extremely easy to track. For example, haven’t you heard of the recent arrests in New York of the crypto ‘Bonnie and Clyde’? They are a perfect example of how easy it is to track Bitcoin transactions. They fell into the myth/trap thinking that Bitcoin was anonymous. Using any blockchain explorer online you can easily find out where the Bitcoin was purchased, where it went, and the balance of your Bitcoin wallet. If law enforcement were to crack down on an IPTV service, there’s a good chance that they will uncover the transaction logs for purchases made with Bitcoin, Visa, Mastercard, ect… all of which leave a paper trail. If they are tracking Bitcoin, all they need to do is issue a search warrant to the Bitcoin exchange you purchased your Bitcoin to uncover your identification. If you have an account with Coinbase to purchase Bitcoin, you have your identification on file with them. A VPN cannot protect you in these circumstances. This is why I use the Monero cryptocurrency. It provides much greater protection.