How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android

This in-depth report of The Crew Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.

2 Likes

I have the new crew add on for kodi (thanks Troypiont for the directions) but the live channels are not working. When I go into IPTV there are 4 choices each one I click on doesn’t work. Did I do something wrong?

@horsesavvy3

The crews iptv is free and channels come and go, you will have to wait to they are online. You click on them then wait. If they dont load they might be down or servers are busy

2 Likes

Well that makes sense that the first time I downloaded crew on older firestick but worked and when I set up my new one it didn’t lol ty so much for the reply :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried Crew IPTV and if I remember correctly you have to enable simple IPTV client. A kodi guru can chime in, I don’t use it anymore but remembered I had to do that extra step. Did a search and found this>>

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for responding. We seem to have solved the IPTV problem. Now I am having trouble with IPVanish arbitrarily turning itself off. Any ideas?

@dianesalz

You should use the search on ipvanish and make your own topic on it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.