How to Install StreamFire on Firestick/Android TV (Live TV App)

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/streamfire/

Learn how to install StreamFire APK on Firestick, Android TV, Google TV, or other devices using the following guide below. We provide a step-by-step tutorial with detailed instructions to ensure you install this free application safely and securely on your preferred media device. StreamFire is a Free IPTV App featuring live channels for entertainment, news,…

4 Likes

Anyone tried this yet? Still in testing but a lot more channels apparently to follow. I’m stuck in an airport today but looking forward to getting it downloaded tonight to have a look.

EDIT to include web details.

Downloader code: 197959

[http://streamfireapp.tv

2 Likes

just been on the sportsfire web page no mention of this on there

http://streamfireapp.tv/

Downloader code is 197959

2 Likes

Launched yesterday on its Telegram pages.

1 Like

just tried downloader code not valid

Okay have removed code from top post until that is clarified. Seemingly can download direct from the web link anyway.

hold on tried again and it connected

1 Like

The site is located on a server in Amsterdam. No Malware or obvious security issues although not well protected. No apparent redirects and is associated with sportsfire confirmed.

2 Likes

downloaded it looks pretty good thanks for heads up

3 Likes

Works well so far. Thanks for the info. :+1:

Lets hope the audio doesn’t stay connected afrer you close the app. Thats my biggest pet peeve with sportsfire.

1 Like

lol yes happens when you change streams so annoying then you have to close app to stop it then go again

i have on stick maybe shield will load it

Just checking Q&A and it is Firestick and Android smart tvs only. Not sure if that is just for launch or a permanent thing.

Loaded on my Nvidia shield. So it should work for you there.

its working well on firestick impressed so far

2 Likes

Yeah, the Telegram announcement said that it’s for Fire TV & Android TV OS’s only.

So Streamfire may not work on stock Android boxes.

1 Like

I thought I’d give it a try, but no luck. Have to wait for a few more releases. Probably happen if it gets more support. As noted it works famously on my Shield Pro. Good pic, steady stream, lots of choices, 3 countries -CA-UK-US. Not a whole lot of channels. About 170 US, 14 CA, 33 UK. But a good start for sure. Pretty much the same layout as thetvapp .

3 Likes

You have to be in their telegram group to stay updated on this app and the announcement from the devs. Great app with tons of channels and more to come via request if it’s anything like the sports app it’ll be a hit

2 Likes

I guess I am disappointed but hopeful.
Disappointed because the only U.K. channels are sports channels, all available in Sportsfire. Nothing at all in the other categories.
Hopeful that as this is new the developer has not yet got round to adding other channels - BBC, ITV, Channels 4 and 5, and the non-sports Sky channels - but will do so before long.
Same easy interface style as Sportsfire, still doesn’t kill the sound properly.
The US news channels I watch worked perfectly. I’m a great Sportsfire fan and will tbe a great fan of this app if the main U.K. channels are added.

3 Likes