How to Install FlixVision on Firestick & Android TV

My take on FLIXVISION… Great menu, good adult section and streams are reliable. A couple things I would like to see in the future. The option to use real debrid and 4k streamz with or without real debrid. Also the live tv section is good if your looking for international channels but don’t expect to watch a hockey game in the USA section. All channels listed you wouldn’t find in a cable tv playlist

1 Like

interesting app similar to many of the vod movie and tv show seactions on some of my iptv stuff

1 Like

I have the ONN box… when I installed it, the Google Play had a notification that “it’s trying to steal your info” …good to know, so off it came…

3 Likes

Dr. Venture is a major source for cord cutting and everyone here would love his content great tutorials and easily accessible and he always responds to followers with any questions you may have on a video.

1 Like

Google Play store does that to nearly all third party apps upon installing called play protect and it can randomly remove your third party apps I always turn it off just a marketing scam for corporations to get uninformed people to never use third party apps if you actually scan the apps you’ll see nothing is wrong with them. Think some of the apps is on Troy point and you can scan your apps for yourself and see that nothing is wrong with them. Checkout Troy point website there are videos and posts explaining all this

2 Likes

And because of Dr Venture this app just added RD login and you can add your service login to app and watch your service inside the live TV m3u playlist area of the app

2 Likes

Have you actually scanned this Flix Vision app? Version 2.2.0 had 3 red flags and the newest version he has, 2.3.0 has 4 red flags.
https://troypointinsider.com/t/flix-vision-ambitious-new-apk-better-than-most/105178/14?u=tech2

Has anyone here had a virus on a streaming device from a reputable device not the china boxes. Or any apps ? I’ve used every popular APK and reputable streaming device and never had a virus or any malfunction and the apps that are supposed to be something wrong never did anything to none of my smart TVs or devices. I honestly don’t believe malware are in any APK or reputable box maybe those china boxes but nothing mainstream and I’ve put the same apps on all my family’s and friends’ devices and nothing has happened. Just my experience none of the free apps has ever damaged anything

not sure but the last 2 versions buffers real bad tried most links but no change,other apps working on fire stick fine just the last 2 versions of flix vision (on firestick that is)

I’ve never had a virus on any of my computers either, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. You can have bitcoin miners or even a trojan running on your device and you might not ever notice, might seem a bit slower, might not. The thing that bothered me about this Flix Vision app is the fact that I had installed an early version of it almost a year ago. After I uninstalled it, I had found a file with the Flix Vision name on it still running in my System Apps location. What’s this doing in my System Apps in the first place especially after being uninstalled? That’s a no no place.

I tried it out it’s ok, but I like Onstream movie app no ads,it plays movies and tv shows quickly and not much buffering.HDO app is also pretty good.

I updated to the latest version (2.3.0r) and the menu now isn’t working. NBG!

Ads stink. Not alot of them but enough to be annoying

will wait till hear from Troy4

Awsome. Thanks

Thanks so much for the info got it working beautiful is there a paid version of this I hope that’s not out of line anyway it’s working perfect just trying to figure out to un geo UK channels

Hi…its free. Great backup.

1 Like

its good other than its riddled with ads

1 Like

I downloaded it directly from their site scanned it and it was completely clean

1 Like

With KODI and Stremio widely available I have no idea why someone would want to use something that has Ads. I refuse to watch Ads on anything but live TV

2 Likes