How to Install FlixVision on Firestick & Android TV

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/flixvision-apk/

This in-depth report of FlixVision APK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box. Is FlixVision safe to use? Is FlixVision legal? How do I install FlixVision APK? We will answer those questions and more in this article. The reason why we ask…

5 Likes

Ran across FLIX VISION (a new apk) on Rumble this morning. It’s loaded with features and very intuitive. I like the ability to sort by apps, i.e. Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc. It has Movies, TV series, Anime, Live TV, and Adult. The Adult can be disabled in settings. Live TV is hit and miss. For the most part everything works.

It’s definitely worth taking a look at the Rumble (Dr Venture) video for a review, just search for Flix Vision. A YouTube search will yield a short that directs you to Rumble.

4 Likes

is THIS it?

Yes sir, get version 2.2

1 Like

pretty nice, layed out very well

Hi @BigDave,

Is this a Kodi build or is there a standalone apk? Went to Dr. Venture Rumble page and looks like its for Kodi.

PS: I found and downloaded apk from Dr Venture page. I will check it out.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Stand alone APK.
He does lots of Kodi video, don’t let that trick ya.

flixvision.app

If you want to use an embed download you may have to click the play icon, then click it again until it starts, but it plays fine for me.
The Direct Stream works very well

1 Like

hi just tried it its ok but ile stick with onstream for now thx for the tip anyway worth a look

1 Like

The direct streams worked for me as well. Its the embed stream links that aren’t playing. Couple movies didn’t have direct streams. Its an okay app, but will stick with Stremio. Don’t like its doesn’t have voice search yet. Might revisit at later date.

2 Likes

It doesn’t scan clean on virustotal. And if I’m not mistaken, this is the same app (a newer version though) that I had installed on my Shield like almost a year ago and had uninstalled it a few weeks later. Guess what. I found this app, even though it was seemingly uninstalled as usual, still showing up in the System Apps section afterwards. Take care and beware.

3 Likes

Virustotal showed green and I thought those flags meant they are false positives.

I see 3 red here. Under threat categories besides being a PUA, also Virus is mentioned. Along with elf. And from some of the most well known virus engines. Symantec, Kaspersky, ZoneAlarm.

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t get any red flags when I ran virustotal. Used the TP version. In any chase I deleted the app after trying it out. Some movies had ads and I hate ads and commercials.

I’m with you on that. I don’t use programs that have ads inserted in them. I’m wondering if the TP version of virustotal is an older version than the online version? Maybe there’s an update. Going to look.

totaly agree adds are a no no for me to

1 Like

Here’s the version from TP. It’s the Mobile Version 2.5, last updated on Dec 27, 2022. I’m pretty sure the online version of virustotal gets virus signature updates quicker and much more frequently.

Tp version is 2.5 as well. Did you download from Dr Venture rumble page? Thats were I downloaded mine from

Let me check the Rumble page version of the app. I downloaded directly from the website source, which TXRon had shown a few posts up.
Downloaded from Dr. Venture and it is exactly the same as the one from the website source.