How to get shows I need

This isn’t your usual question. So, I have a friend who is married. His wife loves the soap opera Days of Our Lives, loves it so much that she is buying dvd collections of the old episodes. I’ve been dabbling with the fire stick for a couple of years, I still consider myself a novice on the programs available. I have dealt with the movie programs, Cinema, Bee, Syncler, a few others. On those programs, I am not able to find every season of that soap opera. I’ve tried out the Peacock app, that only goes back 2 years. I’ve looked at YouTube, that has some of the older stuff. My question is, does anyone know of any programs that has all the episodes available for Days of Our Lives? To me, I don’t see someone going through 50+ years of episodes and having every single one available on demand, but I may be wrong? Thanks for any info

2 Likes

Hi @KennyPowerz
Might try Stremio. They have lots of content from different genre’s.
Good luck.

1 Like

@KennyPowerz

Hi. Try the link :peacock: below to watch your favorite tv show for free. They have free subscription for old TV Shows, you can also try the app from google play store or Amazon store that depends on your device. :+1:

:peacock: TV NBC Shows

We shouldnt be asking for shows and how to get them threw applications like this. Edit you post for now im going to close, i know its a pain but there is a very good explanation.

Edit changed.

3 Likes

Stremio
Syncler
Kodi

Those are the top options, also look here.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

3 Likes

It’s interesting how most respones to this type of question propose a streaming solution. I prefer going to the torrent sites recommended by Troypoint. Search for Best Torrent Sites in May 2022 (Ultimate Working P2P List). Then save downloads to a usb drive, insert the drive into the tv and play from there. No issues with buffering, etc.

1 Like

I don’t ever have buffering issues and never download when I have VOD. Let them use up space, not me. So my App sources from Torrent sites and provides them along with my RD sources, I use one app to do it all. Simplicity personified.

1 Like