Have you seen Beekeeper

Very good show

Loved it. Was exactly what i was hoping for from a movie

1 Like

I watched The Beekeeper this weekend, I tried to keep count of the people killed but I could not keep up. It sure keeps you interested.

We Watched it the other night. Really likes it.

Stratham finally made a good movie

Watching it now, not one of his better movies. I hate that the scammer take people for the savings. Scamming is BIG business these days.They have payroll, medical and paid vacation time to beat people out of there money. I would always tell my Mom not to give any information out over the phone to anyone she didn’t call.

Funny how the screenwriters just took today’s real world environment to create this one!!! We need the beekeeper!!

Yeah, I noticed that, too. A crooked drug addicted son of a president doing illicit business with known criminal enterprises to enrich the family brand.

2 Likes

surely politicians are not corrupt :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m gettin old lol…I have a very hard time suspending disbelief for tv shows and movies anymore.I’ll probably skip beekeeper.It was all I could do to get through the Meg 2 with my grandson,and I typically enjoy creature features.I did enjpy Godzilla Minus 1 though.

Beekeeper is great for the action and that is it. Everything else is meh.

2 Likes

Best scene was when he tied the punk to the pickup on the drawbridge and put it in drive. Beautiful swan dive, lmao.

i think that was filmed on the isle of sheppey in the uk

I thought it has a great storyline but movie was just okay. I think his movie series Transporter had better action. I enjoyed his other movies much more than Beekeeper.

3 Likes

I liked the action and it was abundant!

1 Like

Yes,it was… it’s local to me and it was reported in the local rag. Quite random though🤷🏼

What it was filmed local to you ?

Yes some of it was. Sheppey Bridge is about 15 minutes from me. But what’s strange is that it was mostly set in the US, so go figure. My guess is that it was filmed during travel restrictions at the time.

1 Like

I watched beekeeper. A lot of action I liked it. The beginning had a pretty good message to it but after they kind of lost it in the action.

True Detective season 2 was not worth it. I started with 4 and it’s good. Went back to 1 and both Woody and Matthew had very good characters. Will start 3 soon

Agree with that. Season 2 is a skipper. You won’t miss a thing.