Have you seen Beekeeper

Has anyone watched Beekeeper? I highly recommend this movie if you enjoy action-packed films. Jason Statham, the lead actor, delivers an exceptional performance, and the movie is filled with explosions, intense fight scenes, and a compelling storyline. I would love to hear your thoughts on this movie.

5 Likes

watched the other day easy watch statham up to usual standard body count high :+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It was ok but pretty predictable. Yes lots of action. Yawn.

2 Likes

jed clampet a legend

2 Likes

Saw the poster, but thought it was about bees. I put on my watch list. Thanks for the share. I’m an action junkie.

1 Like

Yes watched it the other day. If you like a John Wick type movie, this is it. I like Jason Statham

3 Likes

It was ok. Typical Statham movie, same outcome. Had some action, mostly predictable and unbelievable. Statham best role he ever delivered was in Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels…and that’s not saying much.

It sure hit video awfully quick!

bees were dying :rofl:

You’ll love it :muscle::smiley:

I will check it out after I finnish binging True Detective. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you’re new to True Detective and you’re bingeing all the seasons, do yourself a favor and skip season 2. Season 1, 3, and 4 are your binge worthy seasons. Season 2 meanders and never gels with a storyline.

1 Like

you are correct. I actuall quit watching season 2…boooooring but a few days later decided to skip on to season 3 and im back in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m on the verge of skipping night country.Everything just seems so forced and cliche,granted I’m a crusty old curmudgeon now,but it’s nowhere near as good as season 1 or 3.

I rather enjoyed the latest season of Fargo though.

The movie…meh
The action…great! …basically an Australian John Wick
The acting… :-1: :-1:

If you like action, then this one is for you!

2 Likes

I only watched season 2 of TD and couldn’t understand the hype. Good to know it was the bad/blah one now. I will try the others.

1 Like

IMO The show has been mediocre after Season 1. Season 1 was really good with Harrelson and McConaughey. Season 4 is okay so far

yea, just started season 4…lookin’ sc-fi ish :joy:

Yes and it is exactly what is going on with scammers and how they prey on people through the internet. I f you haven’t seen it and know someone who was stung with a scammer, watch it, you’ll get a rude awakening. The best parts are when Jason Statham gets even with these low lifes!

2 Likes