⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Ok got it thanks . So just delete those pictures and comments . No problem .

1 Like

@ROGOD5150 I’ve also just updated the rules and regs to take into account images that are posted as well. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Not a problem just didn’t want to get booted after 2 weeks lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! I tell all my friends to check out your site and sign up for the newsletter!

4 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here. Have been using your tips for a long time now…

4 Likes

@Marz54

Welcome to our community! Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Good to be here. I look forward to learning.

3 Likes

@SWLABR

Welcome!! Enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family all you newcomers! :grinning:

Capp

1 Like

Thanks for the add! Your information is awesome

4 Likes

Welcome and enjoy. Don’t be shy. Click your way around. Read the rules. Mostly, just enjoy.

3 Likes

@Dee3850

Welcome to our community and enjoy. Make sure to read all our guides and reviews if needed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the add man :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the crowd…

3 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work

4 Likes

Thank you Troy Point. This is impressing. Been following you for a long time. Read the rules also. Look forward to learning some more information.

6 Likes

Thanks for all of the great info, Troy Point!

4 Likes

Troypoint, you are amazing… Thank you for all the help and advice you give your fans. You are my go to guy whenever I need help with Kodi… Keep up the GREAT work and again THANK YOU

4 Likes

Thanks, Troy. @TROYPOINT
I’m a longtime savvy cord cutter. Your lists each month with IPTV providers, and popular apps is my “go to” reference.
Your videos clarify anything pertaining to the topics you are covering. (I also enjoy TechdoctorUK, because of you.)
Thanks for sharing!
Chip

5 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You… Amazing find this… glad to be here and looking forward to learning a few things…

5 Likes