⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Thank you for the invite. I have learned so much from your site. Don’t know what I would do without you.

4 Likes

Your tutorials have helped me help others to enjoy shows not available on MSM. While I’m not a TOTAL cord cutter yet, I’m well on my way! Thanks for making your videos so easy to follow.

4 Likes

Thak you for adding :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the add and all you do!

3 Likes

Thanks for the addition!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the tips, Troy. Happy to be here.

4 Likes

Thanks for including me.!!

3 Likes

Thanks alot Troy this is great site

4 Likes

read and understood.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the invite. Began with one F/Stick with your wonderful guides to get me started. Now on another F/Stick in third room. With all your help I have saved a lot of money, viewed stuff I would never have seen and the big bonus of a very happy wife!
I’m sure Troypoint Insider can only help me more. Huge thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you Troy for the invite and I appreciate what you’ve done for us. And I would like to add that the Troypoint app is phenomenal and I use it at all my boxes. I have install it on my friends boxes so that they can also use it. I do appreciate everything you’ve done to improve this hobby and I’m happy to pass on this information to others.

5 Likes

@Therealsock thanks for becoming a Patron! It helps more than you know.

My friends think that I’m some sort of a genius when it comes to the streaming boxes but to be honest all the credit goes to you, I’m only a go-between. I do have a talent with working on these boxes that comes natural to me but again I’m only the tech not the engineer. I’ll leave that hat wearing to you…lol

3 Likes

No, you’ve taken the time to learn it…the credit goes to you for doing that. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!

1 Like

I’ve been learning everything once I found your page… I was a real lost soul relying on others for my Kodi and APK needs… Not anymore! Thank You! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Jags thanks for being a Patron!!

Thank you for adding me and for this forum!

3 Likes

accepted and understand. thanks

1 Like

Who do I talk to about a post being flagged by the community ? I don’t see anything in my post that would be rude or abusive. It says I can edit it but I don’t see what needs to be edited . The post has been up for 9 days and now it’s being flagged .

1 Like

Hello @ROGOD5150 providing names of movies and TV shows. Plus posting images that depict the same. We know it wasn’t done intentionally. Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes