⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Thank Troy ! So much amazing information. I’m trying to catch up.

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to be here. And learn from you guys.
I think I’ve done step 1. I used your Surfshark link! Lol

1 Like

@TROYPOINT Thanks for the discobot tutorials. I use this same forum software for another topic, so I was already fairly familiar with how it works, but I never tried the discobot features much there, so it was good to see so many of them. I’ve been on forums since January 2013, but only one of them, which I started with about a year and a half ago, has been this forum software. I like the built-in features, like how a weblink expands, and paste in copied pictures, and that we can also use BB Code. Looking forward to all the things mentioned in the email that brought me here. Merry Christmas to you and your staff.

Thanks for making it possible for your followers to have some place that each of us can get answers and learn from others ! Thanks for everything

3 Likes

When making topics please read this:

We want to help you but alot of topics are lacking info. Keep in mind most common issues can be searched and found. I have pinned alot of info for easy viewing to help you on your path. But please adhere to this guideline so we can have a better understanding.

1 Like

I mentioned to stay away from IPTV services. I hope that did not break the rules. I shared a web link page about the problem of REAL DEBRID and it’s expired certificate last night for the community and for Troypoint to add to his Real Debrid Blog. Please see my message posted a few minutes ago for regulation purposes. I just do not want to break the rules as I do love this forum and the wonderful members on it. I do not know where to inform others of things I know coming down the pike.

1 Like

Real debrid is up and working. Next time people please read before you post, i dont need hundreds of posts if the same thing same topic. If something is down look for it to be reported. Multiple posts of the same thing without reading is going to get closed.

Going foward, if something is down thank you for reporting. But if this does happen i think one topic on it should be fine abd everyone should post there. I will start merging them to one topic and close repeats. That way you guys can have the discussion in the one topic.

6 Likes

Good day everyone! We have removed topic timers for every category, The posts will not auto lock. Please when looking for something or asking for help use our search! We have tons and tons of topics and content on most major things. If you see a older post with your issue post there. Please use our solution system if something has worked for you so others can see it, the topic will remain open for discussion incase that stopped working for people to post what worked for them, solutions can be changed.

Before making a topic please look to see if its been posted before and post in that topic, the search will show you. No discouraging discussion, rather cutting down on the same topics on the same thing. If its posted feel free to add info or your issue. We appreciate all you and the continued support you give to troypoint. We want to encourage topics and discussion on issues. You have suggested we remove locks so we did, this will make it a lot easier to find info and allow you guys to really utilize the search and see if something is talked about so you can add your thoughts and suggestions to it. Thank you everyone.

Edit: If you see lots of unread topics at the top its because every post was unlocked.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you for your knowledge. I have been following your site for some time now and just recently became a patron, your guidance and knowledge is appreciated!

3 Likes

Thank you for the info and guides.

Nobody will be allowed to use this website as a platform for their own services… You will not be allowed to offer services or sell things using our website, I will ban you without warning if I see this happening. This website was not intended for your e-commerce or service nor is it allowed for you to sell your own iptv service.

4 Likes

If you are new to Troypoint and to this forum, or you have never used the main website for research, you are severely missing out. WWW.TROYPOINT.COM is the best place for information to get started cord cutting, and also has a myriad of tips and tricks for advanced users. Please, please, please use this Insider forum as a supplement to Troy’s main website that I just posted the url above. Most of the repeat questions we get in here are already answered in one of Troy’s fabulous guides and articles. I hear complaints about the search function in this forum, but .com’s search is fantastic and makes the site into the cord cutting bible that it is.

6 Likes

Shield remote control

Hey everyone :wave: - I came to this community to share a link to the app I’m working on as per the recommendation of a forum member here and I would like to ask for permission to share a link to the IPTV client I’m developing for iOS. if I’m doing wrong please anyone with admin rights delete the post I shared here. Thank you in advance :pray:

Love the advice here. I still struggle a bit with the searches. I’m old…that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it!:sunglasses:

Most of the topics are way over my head but I like learning new tricks.

Thanks Troy and all you kind patrons for you help and advice!!
:heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for the informative tutorials and awesome site with plenty of helpful folks. Read the rules when I began NEVER realized this topic was open for posting. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey guys sent a private message to Miki to forward to you guys which did include the XNAY topic mentioned above. It was a conversation held here I did not respond to and explained why for a heads up to you guys. Another heads up. Found that during a sports event a certain app was posted to screen an event and when I saw it I knew that this app was dangerous and would be flagged. And if you talk to MIKI another participant had a problem for a few days with ALLDEBRID. Can you guys cover this topic here? a how to with ALLDEBRID. Thanks for all you do. I would also like a place where I can give heads up to things I am aware of cause I love Troypoint. It is really the only social media site I use cause the members are fantastic. Peace kudos and all that.

1 Like

Become a Patron and you can post in the Lounge.

1 Like

Thanks much for all your assistance. Great site and I would never disrespect or not follow the site guidelines. I find myself back here quite often lately,
Thanks again, your work is very much appreciated.
SL

2 Likes