⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Greetings Silk welcome!

Capp

1 Like

Troy, I am a 74 year old, and a retired IT person. I can’t begin to tell you how much I have learned from you. Your tutorials are informative and easy to follow. I am a successful cord cutter because of you. Thanks to you this senior on a fixed income has saved a fortune. All I want to say is THANK YOU.

8 Likes

I know of a couple websites that have various apps that can be downloaded including streaming apps. Am I allowed to post those site links?

2 Likes

Yes! Do so in the proper page so you will get more response, or start your own topic. If in doubt you can always ask an admin or even Troypoint himself. I did! lol

5 Likes

Thank you! Troy has served me well.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Sorry @Tvforall1 PayPal isn’t an option. The dev doesn’t support it and not planning to.

2 Likes

Thank you for all of the videos and info you provide. Have helped me out more than I could ever express. Thanks again for doing what you do

6 Likes

Hey all…Great to be here , thanks for all you do in this community …Keep it up… Thanks…

4 Likes

Hi everyone!!

I would love to take this time to simply say if you are the topic creator and have found someone’s advice or support to have solved the issue to use the solution feature.

The search function matches keywords you typed and it will filter accordingly. So when someone’s uses the feature and sees topics with solutions attached to them will make it that match easier for them to get the help they need be seeing that.

It’s not to discourage you from making topics for help or info it’s to maintain the site and allow for easy utilization of the sites features. Also helps for the newer users to read up on guides and solutions.

When topics get closed for solutions can still be found in the search. It cuts down on the spam.

Remember to observe all guides related to the issue at hand.

I wish everyone absolutely the best and God speed to there cord cutting. (Using the msg system helps too)

5 Likes

welcome

4 Likes

Welcome, you will love it.:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Troypoint and members for all the help with IPTV.
Where would I find access to the Exclusive Guides category for Patrons

3 Likes

Hello @Explorer thanks for supporting this site! Much appreciated. More will be added to this soon. https://troypointinsider.com/c/exclusive-guides/16

3 Likes

@TROYPOINT and team…

Thanks for all you do! You make this fun and easy. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

Just a quick reminder. It is pinned and posted. But please don’t ask about a certain movie or TV show. If you are having errors or issues that’s fine but leave the content of what your intentions are out of it.

This includes network tv

Content

Leave the titles of shows and movies out of the problem going forward. If you have issues with apks apps or streaming that’s fine but please remember to word it without the content involved.

Example of this: I can’t get links for this show ------ remember free stuff can and does disappear. Use all the available guides on troypoint or get a debrid setup this will take care of that completely.

I’m not at all being rude, but I just want to make sure everyone enjoys how to cut the cord. Please use the flag system as well.

Troy has made huge success on the guides outlining everything that needs to be done. Some devises are harder than others. Please have patience. Thank you for understanding this. :slight_smile: you are all great. Thank you!

3 Likes

So as a new Patron…I can’t seem to find the elusive “guides” mentioned below…

“Patrons will be identified with the Patron flair icon within their profile image. Patrons will also enjoy no ads and gain access to the Exclusive Guides category.”…

I was looking for the Downloader path to re-install the TP app…and I had to go to the video and skip through to find it.

1 Like

@Timelord1791

Thanks for joining our community and thank you for your support! Thanks for being a patron.

Click the burger stack and category you will see it in there.

Edit: link below.

2 Likes

Hello @Timelord1791 thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!

Here is the direct link to the Exclusive Category - https://troypointinsider.com/c/exclusive-guides/16

3 Likes

Thanks folks. Glad to be here. Cheers.:canada:

4 Likes