Film Plus Vanishing All Debrid

Hi

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app because of the following issue.

I authorised trakt and it was accepted. Watched a movie and found All Debrid links. When i closed down the app and reopened it, went to settings and the All Debrid line had vanished. And so i was unable to authorise it.

Uninstalled the app, re installed the app, settings/ All debrid appeared. Re authorised it and clicked on a movie.

Plenty of All debrid links.

Shut down the app, reopened it. Into settings and again, no all debrid in the menu.

No other app or kodi add ons have this issue.

Any advice gratefully received.

Quick question ā€¦ Are there any other devices on your internet connection that are streaming and perhaps using Real Debrid?

Real Debrid will not play on multiple devices unless they are on the same IP Address. So by the time you try viewing, if you are that ā€˜secondaryā€™ device, you wonā€™t see any RD links returned.

1 Like

@KingPro Thank you for the reply.

But, no is the answer. I only have one device that i use to stream. I just wondered if anyone else using this app and All Debrid had encountered the same issue.

And it is All Debrid that i am referring to.

It is not a question of playing links and streaming, it is a question of All Debrid vanishing from the settings page when i shut down the app and then reopen it, having previously authorised it.

As i said, once it is authorised it will play links, no problem. But then all debrid vanishes as explained in the preceding paragraph, after shut down.

Thanks, that is strange! I donā€™t use All Debrid. Hopefully someone might find a solution for you.

Film Pluse getā€™s less Real Debrid lings than any add on for me .

FilmPlus is working fine for me with RD. Did you get the ā€œofficialā€ version of the app? Thereā€™s a new version just released 1.4.4

Thank you for your replies. But I am referring to All Debrid and not real debrid.

Insalled 1.4.4 still only geting a couple Real Debrid links .

@Dak7385

Not sure what to tell you, that sounds like a bug the devs need to fix. Try other apps.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracoo . Thank you. I have written to All Debrid for help. So we shall see if they have a fix.

I even went back to version 1.4.2ā€¦same issue of vanishing all debrid from settings menu. But, strangely enough, i tried a movie after it had vanished from settings and all debrid links appeared and actually worked.

Regards

@Dak7385

All debrid isnt going to do anything. If flim plus settings are disappearing its probably the app. Which is why i suggest trying different apps.

@TP-Dracoo Thanks. I will use other apps and hope the devs fix Film plus.

I will leave this open for other suggestions, i dont use all debrid my self but your explanation sounds like an app issue. Its strange. Did all debrid ever get back to you?

@TP-Dracoo No not yet. Still waiting for a response. I have also emailed the developer.

1 Like

When you shutdown the app you donā€™t do anything like clearing cache and data do you?

@Dak7385

Hi please consider those. Few questions how do you shut down the app, because you have mentioned few times.

How do you login to All Debrid, I mean from Film plus settings, by reauthorizing All Debrid.

Do you receive the 4 digets from All Debrid to activate your account again on their website.

Well on things is good to try by uninstalling the app, clear the system cache Not The Data , and restart your device. Install the app according to TP manual. Reauthorize All Debrid account again.
Film Plus Apk

Hopefully this time will succeed :+1:

Warning: No need to clear the app cache daily.

I use FP and not Real Debrid and get plenty of links, A lot of 1080 for most movies. The settings allow you to log into RD.

@Matrix and @Hgmartin .

Thank you for your replies.

I exit the app by following the on screen prompt.

I donā€™t clear cache or data.

I authorise AD by using my phone and inserting the 4 digit code into AD website.

Strangely enough, i have now discovered that even though AD has vanished from the settings menu, it still pulls some links on movies or TV shows.

I even uninstalled the app and tried a previous version with the same results.

AD replied with the standard full template of their services etc with the disclaimer that i should contact the app developer, as they have no control over such apps.

Iā€™m still awaiting a reply from the app developer.

@Dak7385

Yes that sounds strange.
Dit you try to authorized AD first before authorizing trakt to see if all AD links are available.

If yes, and it works, then authorize trakt.
This to find out if trakt causing this problem.

@Matrix . Tried every method possible. Authorised All Debrid. Exited setting pageā€¦clicked on any movie. Plenty of AD links that actually played. At this stage did not authorise Trakt.

Back to settings pageā€¦All Debrid vanished from menu.

Reflashed my android box, loaded Film plus first. Same issue.

In settings > subtitle sizeā€¦whatever you set it at, it always reverts back to 15 despite it showing the preset size you set originally. It may say size 20, but when you click on the menu, it has reverted to default of 15. It is exactly the same for the subtitle colour you select.

It is definitely an app issue. Perhaps this app only works for Android Tv devices and not Android OS devices.

Not to worry, I do have other choices of apps and Kodi.

Hopefully the dev will actually reply to my query.