Film Plus Vanishing All Debrid

@Dak7385

Ok. Now we now it’s not trakt, install and reinstall, and not authorisation issue.

But indeed it could be the app itself, when I searched the web for Film Plus Apk I came across few websites with different versions eg 1.4.2, 1.4.3, and even version 2. Some are compatible with all Android devices, and other with android tv.

It could be the version you’re using, and as you mentioned that is compatible with android tv, and not with android os. So the best thing to do is indeed waiting for answer from developers.

Note: Everything I searched about Film Plus was advised to authorized with RD, and not with AD.
According to other users not only with film plus but other APK’S as well. They experiencing to many issues with AD. After replacing AD with RD they didn’t have any issues anymore with eg authorization, links.

1 Like

@Matrix Thank you for a very comprehensive reply. I will wait

for a reply from the dev. I might also sign up for RD for a 3 month trial.

Thank you for all the help you have given me. Much appreciated.

Regards

Just a guess. Do you have the latest version? May 4th, undatedto 1.4.4. Maybe a fix done.

Film plus 1.4.4 lite ad free.

https://s26.drop.download:182/d/kpctovr74tcdvbi46654laq7ygjvx47pscqjhdoatezw46ttrr4surclofwsj45stl6e5u2s/FilmPlus-v1.4.4_build_53-Mod_Lite.apk

1 Like

@mhoss . Yes i have that already. Thank you.

@Miki . Thank you. I have tried your link.

But the same issue persists as per my previous comments. Still vanishes from settings menu, but provides links when i select a movie or tv show.

I will just live with it.:+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.