FEN & Umbrella Now Require CoCoScraper Install

New Umbrella and FEN Update

Ladies and Gents, as I am sure you are well aware that Umbrella and FEN now require a external scraper package for it to work. This is currently CoCoScraper, which the repo can be found here

https://cocojoe2411.github.io/

I recommend installing this first, as that way any future CoCo updates will automatically be uploaded to your system.

Now I am assuming you have done this, and have updated to the new version of Umbrella or FEN or BOTH. So Greedy.

UMBRELLA SET UP

These are the steps required to allow Umbrella to now work with CoCo.

https://imgur.com/eMAjC5e

This is a really easy process to which the above should show you step by step. Which consists of 6 photos.

Once completed you will see a little pop up “CoCo Scrapers External Module set succesfully”

FEN SET UP

Again, see the link below with a picture Step by Step guide with 5 pictures to follow

https://imgur.com/a/slPOHY9

Then you’ll see “SUCCESS”

Simple as that.

Any issues then just say and I am sure people will be able to help.

PS… for those of you that know me and my videos, you would have noticed I no longer include my hypnotising wallpaper. There are a couple of people to blame for this huge loss. Although I will not mention names.

7 Likes

Now that’s what I love about the insider. Thanks very much @Tech2 . Very good to know!:blush:

3 Likes

Announcement
New Umbrella and FEN Update

I edited first post.

1 Like

I edited my post above.

When did this change?

2 days ago as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. I really like Umbrella even though it seems to get overlooked a bit in here.

2 Likes

Please could I ask a stupid question……how do you actually do the first bit and install the coco scraper?

Thank you

Hi, in Fen settings, I cant find “add-on browser” option or “choose external scraper” option
can you advise me? thanks, george

0eKSusH_d
fb4XLbg_d
5NGAZqL_d
TGSIJF3_d
q4NALaY_d

1 Like

thaks.that makes it very clear

Awesome job my friend and thank you so very much…

1 Like

Here is our updated FEN Guide that shows installing and enabling CocoScrapers.

4 Likes

Not stupid, I would like to know also?

I followed troypoint instructions and installed fen, coco scrapers, and real debrid.

when i click on something to stream i get error messagae, “FEN, NO RESULTS”

what do i do to correct this?

So I managed to install coco scrapers and with FEN it works fine but with umbrella coco scrapers will not show in the list of external providers even though it is installed. All I see is plexsgare, east news and file pursuit???

Hey Stevhuff,

I had the same issue at first. Did you follow the instructions in order? I had to integrate real debrid before enabling CocoScrapers. You may also want to try force-closing Kodi and relaunching after you’ve followed all of the steps.

2 Likes

UMBRELLA. Message reads external providers are enabled but no provider was found

Can anyone help with this please?

Thank you

Thanks add this to my winter project.

Guys, new tutorial has been posted with everything you need to know.

3 Likes