Done with the free IPTV

Hello all,
After too much buffering and dropped reception with the free Kodi stuff I decided to use an unverified IPTV. I used the “TROYPOINT Top 5 IPTV Rankings for Unverified Services”. I don’t want to mention any names but it is awesome. Simple to set up, great quality. It’s well worth the $10-$20 per month. I highly recommend it if you are frustrated with the poor quality of the free stuff.

Just my two Cents.

9 Likes

Congrats. That’s quite common around here :+1:

1 Like

I have never been a fan of Kodi. I have an Iptv service pay $80.00 US yearly and works great.

9 Likes

Welcome to the club. :crazy_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Also new here pm me which one so I can check it out.

3 Likes

Hello. I’ve never pm. Is this correct?

3 Likes

Well new here and rules are no iptv service by name, I want to subscribe to a service and asking for a recommendation. Apart from this forum.

5 Likes

Click on the person’s username and click “Message”

5 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Well, if you searched free iptv comes and goes. Its unreliable.

But thank you for your 2 cents. Hope you enjoy your service. Btw, didnt mean for that to sound rude, my apologies.

2 Likes

Discord has a lot of IPTV recommendations with customer reviews. The best overall service I use $17 a month for live TV for 5 TVs and I use real debrid on a free cinema HD clone ad free that they give with any live TV sub also has VOD plans if the free app isn’t satisfying it’s $8 for 5 TVs vod. Another I use is $8 a month for live TV and VOD and unlimited devices. Send me a personal message if you want further information on them I’ll gladly help

2 Likes

Untitled video

2 Likes

Welcome! You’ll definitely get some help here. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hi there. I have never had iptv but am intrigued. I do not do buffering:( So I am wondering what you are using and any directions for installing. Any help would be very appreciated. Have a great day, Dawn.

Dawn Welcome to our community!

3 Likes

Welcome! It’s a lot to take in. Take your time and do some searching here. So many people willing to help. Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Welcome Dawn! I’m not one of the experts here, but have been doing this for quite a while. This TP insider site has taught me a lot recently. I would DM “most hated on” above for a good iptv recommendation. And remember you will need a VPN – SurfShark has some good deals right now. Eventually, you may get convinced, as I was, to get TiviMate Premium. Seems most use that for a player, library, recording, organizing, and guides. I’m getting to know it, and am wondering why I didn’t use it years ago. But watch some tutorials to set up the iptv initially, and maybe worry about things like TiviMate later. Good luck, and I think you’ll not find this stuff too complicated.

2 Likes

Welcome Dawn! My experience is try to get an IPTV service with minimum buffering. No buffering comes with a higher price tag such as Fubo, YouTube TV, etc etc
If you can stand a little buffering and $ave bux, then join us

2 Likes

I live in Spain & get my IPTV from the UK @ 4 euros/month
& never buffers.
I also paid 130 euros for a lifetime sub 3 years ago & still going great.
Cinema HD & Nova TV both with Real Debrid & free,don’t need anything else.

5 Likes