Do you use an AV Receiver in Your Home?

Pioneer, and Denon with two Nvidia shields. Both are 5.1 sound systems.

Onkyo Had it for over 10 years. 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound.Should probably get something newer , but it still sounds great to me. Although I need hearing aids to hear . Ha ha

Sounds maxed out. Awesome

1 Like

Vizio 65" QLED with a Vizio sound bar.

1 Like

Denon AVR-S540BT. Quite a step up from a 1990’s RCA avr from Radio Shack that didn’t even have an HDMI in/out!

1 Like

Pioneer 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (PN50951-22C) - Fire TV Edition - 2021, Onyko TX-SR606, 5.1 PSB speakers mains, paradigm titans rear surround, PSB large center, definitive technology 165w 15" sub. Will shake the house LOL, Marantz RC2000 smart remote. Iv’e been into Home Theatre for a while.

Sorry about shouting with the large print but I only have one eye. LOL.

3 Likes

Onkyo HT-R530
7.1 Surround
Had it for years, but it
will still rock the house. :rofl:

2 Likes

65" RCA Roku Tv, Fire Tv Cube 3rd Gen, Samsung HW-B550 w/subwoofer.

• 3 other TV’s Fire Tv Stick, Google TV, etc…
1 Like

I have a Yamaha RX-V4A 5.2 with the second sub powering a Butt Kicker. Infinity speakers with a 80" Sharp semi 4K TV.

DENON AVR X1200
6.1 surround Xfinity system

MeCool KM1 Deluxe (4, 32) on main tv. Vizeo 65" tv. Yamaha Natural Sound Audio/Video receiver. Definitive Technology tower speakers (sides), JBL Riverside center channel speaker, Sony rear speakers, and 12" Polk Audio sub. Just don’t ask me about my buddy’s $30k system.

1 Like

Vizio 65 in
Marantz SR 5015
Parasound HCA 1500
Parasound powered surround speakers

1 Like

Upstairs system,: Kenwood AV Stereo receiver, Sansui cassette deck, PTM turntable and Sony DVD player for playing cd’s connected to a pair of Yamaha NS-L 225 speakers.

Down Stairs system: Hitachi SR 702, 70’s stereo receiver, Hitachi TRQ-134D 8 track player/recorder, Tascam 122 cassette deck, Revox PR99 reel to reel, Toshiba DVD player for CD’s, Akai Direct drive AP-A201 Turn table all connected to a pair of Yamaha SO 112T speakers and a pair of Peavey T300 High Frequency projectors and yes they make the plates on the kitchen table dance.

I have several Nvidia shield on 4k box and stick Chromecast with Google tv and fire tv

Old School. Forgot about my Technics turntable. Unfortuanately, I hardly use it because my boxes of albums are so scratched up from youthful exuberance.

2 Likes

Was using an Onkyo TX-RZ800 7.2 until recently.
Currently using a Denon AVR-X1700H 7.2. Both systems with upfiring Dolby Atmos.

2 Likes

Sort of. Nvida shield and I use a tube Wi-Fi capable Bluetooth receiver as preamp to an old school marantz amp and Klipsch horn speakers. I shake my neighbor’s houses.

1 Like

I have cabinet drawers full of 8 track tapes, cassettes and quite a few records 50’s, 60’s and 70’s vintage, I started digitizing them this winter because the 8 track tapes are starting to deteriorate and will be lost forever. I have 11.9 gb and not even 1/2 done. changing them to MP3
I use a Kenwood Av receiver connected to a sony DVD player to listen to audio from DVD’s and CD’s been thinking about connecting to tv but just haven’t done it yet

1 Like

I inherited my dad’s 1972 Buick LeSabre (455 cu. inch) after I got my license in about 1979. It had an 8-track player and I think I had wrangled three tapes from freinds. Nazareth Hair of the Dog, Aerosmith Toys in the Attic, and Zeppelin III. I did buy my buddies 8-track player/recorder a year later. Recorded a bunch of stuff on 8-track. I wasn’t foreward looking though, as I found out the reason my buddy sold it to me cheap was that cassette tapes had just come out. Loved that car, until I had to gas it up. Dad wondered why he needed new rear tires after a year lol.

1 Like

using a firestick with a polk soundbar sub and surround speakers

1 Like