Diggz Xenon Debrid Only 3.0 and Free builds available for Omega

DIGGZ Xenon Version 3.0 is now available in the Omega Wizard!!!

Downloading now.

2 Likes

The Xenon Skin setting is back for you to make those changes. If you DL the build click Diggz Xenon or Xenon Settings and you will see Xenon Skin Setting as well as other options.

1 Like

Xenon 3.0 has the same Xenon Plus look and feel. Flawless update that kept my RD amd Trakt accounts logged in and ready to go.

Only 2 noticeable changes so far for me.

Only 1 Trakt Tab and it has TV shows above the tab. For movies just click down to the In Progress Movie Tab.

Edit: just saw that you can Enable or Disable Tabs that you dont use so you wont need to clutter your options. TRAKT movies was there as Disabled (hidden). I Enabled it and now its back. Dont want the You Tube Tab? You can disable it.

Coalition isnt preloaded. afFENity is the default addon for tv amd movies and Umbrella and Seren available as special skins as well. Others addons are available too.

This should.make some people happy. Some weren’t with the Xenon2 1.1 build.

Did fresh install to Xenon 3.0. Mostly all good.

PVR still buffers. TV guide widgets at top of screen don’t play.

Yeah pvr always caused a problem for me so i stopped using it. I set up over 2k channels from different addons that i would mostly not watch and did nothing but clog up kodi.

I noticed some of the channels work at the top sec but its a crap shoot. There are other options below as well. Daddy live was working well for me earlier today. The Diggz Tv Browser has a link to thetvapp website that usually works well.

Trying to get this thread started for questions/problems with the new builds. Hopefully people here can help each other.

There are some changes for 3.0. Nothing major in my opinion but rather getting used to.

Miki is going to help me copy some posts from other threads that may help get this started.

1 Like

Xenon 3.0 has the same Xenon Plus look and feel. Flawless update that kept my RD amd Trakt accounts logged in and ready to go.

What version of Kodi does Xenon 3.0 work? Thanks!

Xenon 3.0 is for Omega.

2 Likes

I have downloaded the Kodi 21 but still get the chef Nexus wizard. How do i download the omega wizard?

https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo/
Install the chef wizard and you’ll see the new builds.

I am guessing you updated your kodi with nexus already installed. Thats probably why you still have Nexus Wizard.

Are you able to install the xenon 3.0 Build from the Nexus wizard? If so I believe the wizard will update to Omega when you install the new build.

Otherwise, i think you will need to delete the wizard and reinstall using the same url http://diggz1.me/diggzrepo

Yes that’s exactly what I did. I did what you said and everything is working. THANKS!

1 Like

Great! So ithe wizard updated to Omega after you installed the new build or did you have to delete and reinstall?

Had to delete and reinstall.

1 Like

I had Installed Kodi 21 And The New Diggz Xenon With Real Debrid Enabled. I Can’t Seem To Get Umbrella Working With The New Install. I Have Troypoint 20.2 Installed With Kodi Nexus And There Are No Issues With The Troypoint Install With Umbrella. Anyone Else Having An Umbrella Not Working Issue With Kodi 21 And Diggz Xenon?

I am guessing we are talking about the 3.0 build.

Ok so it may be that you enabled (authorized/ resynched ) RD before you downloaded Umbrella. I think i had to download that addon even though the icon is in the movie and tv section.

Then after its downloaded you reynch your RD accounts.

Otherwise im not sure of the problem. My Umbrella is working. Can you explain what happens when you try to use Umbrella?

When you say TroyPoint Install yoy are talking about the Fork, right?

Yes, I Am Talking About The Troypoint 20.2 Fork That Umbrella Works Well On.

I Installed The Kodi 21 Stable Release From The Troypoint Toolbox And When I Installed Diggz Xenon, The Only Build Available Was The Diggz Xenon 2 Debrid Only Version 1.1

I Can Try To Download And Install The Diggz Xenon 3 Debrid Only Version 3.0 To See If That Clears Up The Issue On Umbrella.

Thanks For Your Reply.

No problem. Yes 3.0 became available a few days ago. I recommend using that.

Let me know if it works after the install.

I Downloaded The Diggz Xenon 3.0 Build And Installed It. And Yes, Umbrella Is Now Working.

1 Like