Diggz Xenon Debrid Only 3.0 and Free builds available for Omega

Today I updated my ONN to Kodi 21 Omega from the TROYPOINT Toolbox and left Xexon plus v2.4 installed. After opening kodi and waiting for add-on migration, a “setup wizard” window pops up to configure setting for the new omega wizard to download. Once done, a new window for the Chief Omega Wizard pops up to download a build. Easy process and decent migration of settings; had to reinstall Seren and resync Debrid account. Working good.

2 Likes

What URL FOR DOWNLOAD IS ?

On my 3.0 i have noticed that my favorites don’t work. I’ve tried moving movies to Watch later, but they don’t move to favorites. Any advice would be helpful.

Ok. Just curious how you moved your movies to watch later.

Depending where you save them may be the problem.

If you long press over a movie you should be able to save to favorites from there.

1 Like

I did the Kodi 21 upgrade and found a unworkable flaw. I’m a free user and d/l my movies & shows to my library. The flaw lies in where when watching TV shows with shuffle enabled it plays the same pattern (example series04ep11-series07ep03-series02ep17…) when selected. I contacted the dev and they had no answer. Kodi standalone playing shuffle worked okay.
I’m too lazy to create my own build but luckily by chance I did a recent backup of KODI 20.5 with Burst 1.1 so I reverted back to that. Hopefully the next free version will be corrected.

Omega …. Diggz 3.0 RD or DIGGZ 2 (1.1) RD ? Which is superior … someone help… Many Thanks!

I prefer the Xexon Debrid Only 3.0. I won’t call it superior but i like the layout better. Im used to this set up in previous builds.

Both are available with a click of a button. If you don’t like one you can try the other. You may like Xenon2 better.

2 Likes

I would suggest setting up a Kodi Fork then loading 3.0 on one Kodi and the 2 1.1 on the other. That way you can decide for yourself which one you prefer. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Can you have more than one fork installed?

If so, what is the repo url to install Dings Xenon Debris Only 3.0?

If not, how would I update Xenon Plus running on 20.3?

TIA!

1 Like
2 Likes

You need to have Kodi 21 or a 21 fork to run the new Diggz Xenon 3.0 build and the Omega Chef Wizard.

https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo

I think Miki answered your other question.

2 Likes

Installed the 3.o omega free version non debrid works good… downloaded scrubs,black lighting Fido and asguard and in settings disabled all the debrid so when searching in these add ons server does not freeze and make you reboot if a debrid movie is selected.

1 Like