Diggz Xenon Build No Longer Available on Kodi 20 Nexus

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/diggz-xenon-kodi-build-currently-unavailable/

The Diggz Xenon Kodi Build is currently unavailable for installation on Kodi 20 Nexus. Diggz Xenon is the most popular Kodi Build available today used by thousands of cord-cutters on their unlocked Firesticks and Android TV/Google TV devices. Diggz Xenon provides an awesome user interface, advanced features, quality Kodi Addons, and more. Unfortunately, this build…

4 Likes

Diggz Free is not available on the build menu.

According to dev they are working on it for Kodi 21. You can always install Elementum addon by itself which is what that build uses.

I just installed Kodi 21, and then Xenon 2. I have to say I don’t really care for it as much as my old version, Xenon Matrix 9.5. I had a skin on this old version, I think it was like steam or something, showed old steam engines. Anyone done any experimenting with this new Xenon version 1.1? I would love to get that old skin back, but the couple times I’ve tried to install, I believe it says its not compatible. How would I find and install different skins on Xenon 2, 1.1? Anyone worked with this at all?

1 Like

I’m not sure why this was moved here. This doesn’t really answer my question.

Because this is where Troys info regarding Xenon no longer being available in Kodi 20 but is being worked on in 21. So anyone trying to install xenon in 21 will be here to read how and chances are better that those same ppl will see your issue and perhaps have an answer. Just trying to keep things tidier and in a single thread for Xenon on Kodi 21. Also Troy gives an option 2 posts above yours that may help you.

Did you happen to see the icon at the botton of the home screen that says “Diggz Skin Portal”?

I did see that, but the skins I tried to download and install didn’t work, I think because it was Kodi 21

Tested on a kodi 21 rc2 fork and it works for me. Click on the Skin you want to try and install. Then click on "click here to switch skin " to select the skin you want. The other skins wont be available here if you don’t install them first.

There are 11 options. No idea how to get other “outside” skins on the build.

I will try it again over the weekend. I notice you were using fork. I just used Kodi 21 that I installed

I only used a fork because i have the old Diggz Plus build on the kodi 21 rc2. I prefer the Plus build but decided to dl the Xenon 2 build to test it out and help people. But not really using it.

1 Like

\only build getting Maddux kids what happened to the diggz build Nexus ?ow to solve to download the Nexus build?

Diggz Xenon Build No Longer Available on Kodi 20 Nexus

You should try Doomsday USA or Aspire build and you will see a difference. I have it on Kodi 20.5 and it plays like a champ.

Read it straight from The Chef on their forum.

Original Xenon is being updated for Omega and will be released soon. It looks like it will be called “Xenon 3.0”

Everything I try from movies to PVR constantly crashes. Hope Xenon 3.0 comes soon with fixes.

Also I don’t know how to add or delete add on widgets in new version. Can anyone help?

What is the link to forum?

I dont think it violates the terms here… :thinking:

Https://forum.Diggz1.me

Its not as active or informative as here. I just happeded to see a reply to a post and saw the message about Xenon 3.0.

I still have the old.2.4 build on k21. I have X2 as a backup. I’ll see if i have any problems.

I tried to use PVR once but ran into problems so i stopped .

What do you mean you dont know how to add or delete addon widgets?