Did I get a “bum” 4K Max?

@Sbrowne126
Oh you can bet I’ll kick the tires and rev the engine, and take it for a spin. Once I give it a good going over I’ll let everyone know. Just need to borrow a U.S. account.

Wish someone would send me a walmart onn from USA.

:frowning:

It’s not in Canada.

@TP-Dracoo
Can you get Walmart to ship you one to Canada?
I’m asking seriously. I really don’t know the answer.

I’m in Mexico. No 4K Max, or much else here, unless you are willing to pay nearly double. My Samsung Galaxy S21+ cost me $1500 cdn.

1 Like

I never used Wolf Launcher on my Shield, but I did set it up, and took my time customizing it on my 4k Max. And I know that spec and expandability wise, they’re hard to beat, if not can’t be beaten. But honestly, the default device configurations don’t bother me. I get rid of the bloatware, but suggestions are something I like and how I find out about a lot of new programming or documentaries or whatever. So, for me, it’s all about the default user experience. And I have to admit that, BY FAR, I prefer the Chromecast with Google TV and the Firestick as a close second.

Also, have a legit Google Play store is amazing as well without having to have to sideload so many basic apps.

Anyway, like I said, the fun part for me is buying and using and testing all different types. But at the end of the day, for ease and simplicity of use for my wife and kids, it’s easiest to have the same device in all rooms so I’m not constantly having to teach someone the new interface of the new device. I know that for us it’s easy and half of the fun is learning something new. But for my family, they just want what they know and to be able to easily navigate to whatever they’re looking for.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trash talking the Shield. It just wasn’t my favorite for a few different reasons.

Mexico? You keep talking about Canada! :joy:

So you’re always either north or south of the U.S., but never actually here!

I’m sure it’s easier to live well in Mexico anyway based on cost of living in most areas. But I’d be worried about the police always trying to shake me down, down there. You just have to worry about the killing you here! :joy:

Lol. I love all the misinformation. Police do not shake you down here. Cartels actually protect the tourists, after all where does their income come from? We are Canadian but live here full time and are getting our permanent residency. FYI. Amazon.com.mx accounts are as bad as Amazon.ca accounts.
I also use Wolf. I’m a minimalist when it comes to all the visual fluff.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.