Debrid Links Not Coming Through

Curious if someone might have a recommendation. I use Surfshark for a VPN and Real Debrid for my IPTV provider. It seems like for the first day I get highlighted links, but then nothing. I switched to AllDebrid, same thing. I checked to see if my IP was waitlisted with RD and it is. For the life of me can not seem to be able to consistently get highlighted links for movies shows that would definitely have them. I reached out to both RD and AD and for the most part useless (as I appear to be also on this topic). Thx.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit confused about you mentioning Real Debrid as an ā€œIPTV Providerā€. Regardless, I believe you are just asking why you canā€™t get the proper sources to pop up through a streaming apk. Can you tell us a little more? What streaming app do you use? Is your Real Debrid current? Have you re-authorized it in the app?

1 Like

How did you find out that your RD was waitlisted?

1 Like

Down in the bottom right corner of the home page I believe is a list of white listed VPN that work with RD

1 Like

Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

2 Likes

First. Thanks for your quick response.That is not what I stated. I stated I use RD for my IPTV provider. And I am a novice so hopefully that is correct. I have tried F+ and BeeTV with the same result. Problem is I do not get any highlighted links for movies and shows. Sometimes I get highlighted links the first couple hours or a day, but then they no longer appear. RD premium account is intact. I use real-debris, not sure if you are asking if I currently do. But yes, I currently do. I have re-authorized devices many times. I have also followed the sequencing of logging out or my RD account in my streaming app, closing app, login out of VPN, ā€¦ Thanks again.

2 Likes

I believe I indicated my IP address was whitelisted on RD, as well as RD indicating y VPN should not be causing any issues. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much AMD237

1 Like

Just to clear up some terminology, everything you discussed above has nothing to do with IPTV.

10+ Best IPTV Services for Firestick/Android/PC (March 23) (troypoint.com)

Film+ and BeeTV are VOD apks for movies and shows. Since your RD account is good and you have re-authed, what versions of these apps are you using? Real Debrid works very well, but I have not tried it on either of these. I just tried Cinema for the first time in a long while and got tons of premium sources.

10+ Best APKs For Free Movies, Shows, & TV in March 2023 (troypoint.com)

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. For F+ I just updated to their most recent version per their website. RD has not worked well for me and my father, who said it worked great for a year until about 6 weeks ago. Maybe I will mosey on over to Cinema. Thanks again.

Are you and your Father using the same RD account in two different locations?

1 Like

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Also real debrid has nothing to do with your iptv

I will do this again. Who knows, maybe I missed step. Thanks.

We share no accounts, hardware or software. I am doing something silly, as I get the same result from All Debrid and Real-Debrid. I just need to figure it out. Thanks again, I appreciate your time.

2 Likes

Very strange. Report back if you can narrow it down. Others may have the same issue and would appreciate a potential resolution. Have a nice night!

just to be clear for meā€¦RD does not work with IPTV right? :thinking:

1 Like

RD is for VOD not live TV, which is what IPTV is.

1 Like

Thanks @Miki for the answerā€¦thatz what i thought, but as easily confused as iā€™ve been known to get lately i always checkā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

AMD said this, but Iā€™ll attempt to clear up any confusion that you may have.

Real Debrid & All Debrid do not work for Internet Protocol TV (IPTV). Around the cord-cutters, IPTV refers to streaming ā€˜live TVā€™ stations like TBS, ESPN, etc, etc.

Video on Demand (VOD) refers to TV series or movies that are available when you want to view them. Real Debrid & All Debrid help with VOD, although how effective they are does depend on the app that you are using.

To be honest, Film+, BeeTV & Cinema have not proved to be all that reliable for any length of time and are often riddled with ads. I believe that youā€™d be happier using Stremio or Kodi with a good addon. Both are very reliable with a debrid service, though both require more effort to set up than what youā€™ve been attempting to use. Troypoint has an excellent set-up guide for Kodi. Stremio, not so much, but there are Stremio experts here on Insider which can assist you.

9 Likes

@elginherd i think most of your reply should be pointed to the OP, my only question was about RD with IPTVā€“(and i certainly know what that is)ā€“and @Miki beat ya to the punchā€¦but thanxā€¦ :+1:

1 Like