Deal Alert! The Nvidia Shield is On Sale!

Deal Alert! The Nvidia Shield is On Sale! One of The Most Powerful Streaming Players Ever Made | Cord Cutters News

NOTE:… this is the baby shield not the big daddy shield…but still very good specs
The Shield is on sale for $179

3 Likes

Good looking out my man!!

It was just $189, but $179 even better. Also, every time we talk about Shields on sale, it is a rule that we have to mention it is because Nvidia may be coming out soon with the new Super Shield. Just figured I would get it out of the way lol.

3 Likes

yea but so far I havent seen any talk about a new shield anywhere…It could be the biggest secret in the world :rofl:

3 Likes

The plans and trademarks are probably in classified docs somewhere :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

at bidens house maybe? :rofl:

2 Likes

Are Trump an Pence .

3 Likes

Any real concrete evidence of a new Nvidia coming out?

NEW NVIDIA SHIELD TV 4K HDR Streaming Media Player 945-12897-2500-100 16GB 812674021867 | eBay

$160-$165

1 Like

No concrete evidence that I have seen. I cant imagine they dont have anything in mind after the new Cube came out. Would think they would want to blow the 3rd gen Cube out of the water even more than it already is.

1 Like

May be new but not a new model

1 Like

Hasn’t been a new model since 2019. Although, there are rumors going about that maybe one is in the works?

I think nvideas stall is because no one has beat their latest model. imho

2 Likes

I wonder what % of the company is android/gaming box sales :thinking:

They sure have a lot of irons in the fire…yikes! Click on Products…

I believe the shield is NOT on the priority list… I could be wrong. Lotsa people game with it but just a guess.

Between all their hardware & software…the Shield may just be one small grain of sand on the beach for them…altho, a grain made out of 24 karat gold :face_with_monocle: :eyes:

3 Likes

Like a several Billion$ grains of sand!

Reducing old inventory for an upcoming new release? :thinking:

1 Like

Well…the company does have an over 1/2 trillion (with a T) $ market cap. Not bad :astonished:

2 Likes

just saw the shield is still on sale @ $179… :face_with_monocle: