Deal Alert! The Nvidia Shield is On Sale!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YP9FBMM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=tbpre-20&ascsubtag=079TGNnq6DUnwqqZqfsmJR2

1 Like

I hear it calling my name…

Hypnotize - Made with Clipchamp

Too little too late. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

I’m willing to bet that Nvidia is thinking bigger picture and their next Shield-like device will be capable of much more than it is now. Probably much more refined for gaming and virtual reality among other things. I doubt they come out with a cheaper device just for streaming. They could easily do that now if they wanted to.

3 Likes

Or the 2019 model could be the last one. I may go ahead and get this deal. Not so much to save the $20 bucks, but rather get one now before they quit producing them. lol

I think you are riiiiight. They already mastered this market(streaming)…their big bucks are in gamers, I expect a dialed up device with big specs.

They’ve already stated that their focus will be on AI. They will continue to update but I doubt we’ll see any new nVidia streaming devices. Always a slim possibility though.

Best buy USA shield pro 179.00. 4K Max 34.99. Website fire sale!