Daddy live not working

DaddyLive not working on the Onn box. It was working perfectly then I uninstalled then reinstalled it, still not working. Any advice? Thanks in advance. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Also, how do you remove the source from the files with Onn remote?

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

Seems to be dead. Hopefully it will be back.

1 Like

Funny you brought that up having the same issue with home setup (bee link) of Daddy-live. Earlier start up got errors off of seren add-on updated that to 3.00. Tried the uninstall and reinstall of daddy live on the box Just checking on daddy live it seems to be working normally after updating Seren and the reinstall of Daddy Live. It is also available on Homelander add-on (live-TV) checking to see if it is working there also… Yes Sir working. Prior thoughts before actually checking… Other ways to get to my tennis channels. Anyway I have Kodi on my phone as well as daddy-live just for fun tried streaming with the phone and low and behold there it was loaded up perfect and played just like it should.??? (note no seren on phone).
Okay that should do it for now… update seren and un / re install Daddy live , hope all is well…!8>)
Thanks
Chris

3 Likes

I did use the search bar and nothing came up and I am a contributing patron. I did read the rules. Thank you,

1 Like

You must have an android phone to be able to have it on your phone. I’m not willing to part with my :apple:. Thank you for your input.

2 Likes

try this https://thetvapp.to/

1 Like

Live tv on kodi is higly talked about so i doubt that you did. You also didnt make it clear what the issue is at all. Read the first part. And no your not a patron.

Yes Sir, box and phone both Android. Hope your able to work through it out.
Side note on the ONN box from walmart? reading troypoint email that it was possible to have malware on these 19$ boxes just a thought out loud.
Thanks
Chris

2 Likes

Good morning. Thank you for your input, I searched DaddyLive not working and DaddyLive issues, what would’ve been a more detailed search regarding the issue? Also, if contributing $20 is suggested for TP content like this and videos I most certainly did contribute. Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

juat tried it working ok good luck

1 Like

Once again you just said its not working… thats not helpful, also if its live tv that is covered highly. If you did you would have patron status which you dont.

At any rate, im not going to argue. Next time use the search thanks. Have a good day.

2 Likes