Crew no streams available

Having problems with no streams available on using the crew. I’m using all debris with my surfshark . Any help would be great awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Install some other addons. I have 3to4 installed at all times just for problem like you are having.

go to the crew repo and install homelander, the crew repo is good for alot of things, but the crew addon, not so much.

1 Like

I installed Homelander last night and it is the worse Add-on I have ever used. I use Real-Debrid for my links. It seems that lately, most of the addons I have tried have the same problem. Either no streams available, or the streams that open freeze and buffer a lot. I have been a Kodi user for over 8 years now and this is the worse I have seen as far as getting good links. I did install Dradis and it works great. I sometimes wonder if magnetic storms from solar flares have an influence on what we can stream. Maybe it is just a transition phase that Kodi is going through. Time will tell. I will continue installing and uninstalling addons until I find ones that work.

2 Likes

The problem with that is that for every addon you try, you have to authorize RD. I keep Nightwing, Promise, and Homelander (and scrubbsV2 for when RD goes down), I only suggested Homelander because you already had the crew repo downloaded. I’m using Homelander on my android tv and nightwing on my laptop and never miss a movie or show. I’m curious what the problem with Homeander was when you tried it.

2 Likes

It froze up before gathering all the links. Then I had to force stop Kodi to try again with the same result. I am starting to wonder if it is a Kodi problem as opposed to an addon problem. I am using the current version of Kodi. Matrix 20.2? Or whatever the most recent update was. I have a new streaming box being delivered tomorrow (Mecool km7 +), so it could also be my current piece of junk (Skystream Pro). Which was really good for the past two years and now it just doesn’t want to function correctly. I feel buying the Skystream was a mistake on my part. I will find out in a couple of days if the new Mecool solves my problems with Kodi and addons.

1 Like

Everybody is having these issues, but can’t seem to find a fix. Everyone is using Kodi 20.2, most use real debrid, and we still have these issues, with more than one add on

1 Like

Mine has been SOL for 2 days, now it’s working pretty well.
But last night I did all the usual troubleshooting.

The Crew and 9Lives still working perfect for me in the Build I use

Try RD with the Fire Cube box and a lot of apps should work.

i like your theory but i think the studios are causing this. everything was fine until april.
then you here of sites being forced to shut down.

Not sure what stick you are using. I had a second gen stick and was having similar issues. When I went to the 4K Max, all those issues went away. Also, Real Debrid is a must have, getting free feeds is next to impossible.

I have the newest stick out but have the same issue on my other one. I use real debris with surfshark. I’m just not sure why I can’t get real debris to work on the crew

I routinely go into tools, and clean all cache. It seems to help…

1 Like

I use scrubs there links are working without RD try that

What is Scrub add on please, can’t say i have seen that one

Install Scrubs V2 Kodi Addon On Firestick/Android (Kodi 19 Matrix) (troypoint.com)

Always use Troy’s main website as source for anything cord cutting. This Insider forum is a supplement.

Thanks for the help, i get a bit lost these days trying to keep up with things, getting old lol

1 Like

I have been using Absolution (in Crew repo) and Shazam with better results. I think Promise has been retired.

I haven’t used Scrubs v2 for a while. You can find it here: https://jewbmx.github.io/

1 Like