Crew Kodi Addon Not Working? How to Fix The Crew on any Kodi Device

Originally published at: Crew Kodi Addon Not Working? How to Fix The Crew on any Kodi Device

The following tutorial will provide fixes and solutions to the Crew Kodi Not Working. The Crew is one of the most popular Kodi Addons available today for streaming content including Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, and more. If you are an avid Kodi user, you have likely come across this addon at least once. Because…

4 Likes

@TROYPOINT

Thank you for the guide, what this guide does is essentially fix any breaks in the jnstall process or issues when something doesn’t load. Sometimes kodi just errors out and clearing data is a good way to say hey… enough. Lol.

Also I wanted to point out to users is:

Make sure you have the right version for the right addon

18.9 needs 18.9 version of crew or any addon need that version.

19+ needs the upgraded addon, the code has been changed. Just thought I make sure this is said. Troy’s guide as both version in his add on list.

4 Likes

The reason Kodi quit working was my Real-Debrid expired!

1 Like

I know The Crew isn’t the ‘go to’ for Live TV and many use Tivimate etc. Considering how many issues and lack of maintaining the links within the IPTV section, it’s probably better if that section was removed. If there’s one element that lets the Addon down, its the IPTV section. Most times I read about an issue within The Crew, it’s the frustration people suffer using IPTV. No point tainting the reputation of a great addon with a constantly erratic IPTV section.

Yes i am having trouble with the crew on kodi every movie i try pulling up says no stream avalible, what do i do to fix it where i can watch movies

TP Search!

2 Likes

The Crew is working fine unless you don’t have Real Debrid. If not you won’t get any playable sources. You keep asking the same question in different threads.

Where’s the guide so I can fix my crew

Remember to Search First! magnifying glass in corner for search

Followed the directions on installing crew on Kodi and its still sends me back to the firestick home page. Even installed the 20.2 then added crew and then updated kodi to 20.3 and it does the same thing. It was working until 2 weeks ago. Reaurhorized RD and still not working. What am I missing??
I would appreciate any help

Check space on stick

Stick has a lot of storage available

Hello everyone,

I honestly think something is up with my Kodi not too long ago I had an issue that everyone helped me with. Now I have another issue that I’m hoping someone can help me with.

When I go to the crew and go to settings or navigation I get a message saying add on can’t be configured.

Also I’m trying to go to my favorites to play a show that normally works and today instead it decides to open for me to choose between;

Files
Playlists
Video add ons and doesn’t let me select the show.

Also I’m getting other messages about there being an error with my crew and to check the log as well.

I don’t use crew because I don’t like info on stream there’s several add-ons in that respiratory install I think homeland it’s just that I think wondering I have I have both of those but I had the crew downloaded but I don’t use it cuz I don’t like this dreams.

i only use crew for sports back up their working ok . have you checked to see if there is a crew update i think there was recently

The Crew is working. If you are having these issues best to just uninstall it and reinstall. If you are still having issues after that I’d do a Fresh install of 20.3 and The Crew. And I’d also recommend ditching Favorites for Trakt Tv. Trakt is a much better way IMO to keep track of what you watched/are watching and since it’s cloud based not only will it be on all your devices but when you need to reinstall KODI you don’t need to worry about your favorites being messed up

Thanks for the uninstall/re-install advice. Crew was working 2 nights ago for a certain London team but wouldn’t update at all within Tools tonight. Uninstall/re-install on Crew only (with Real-Debrid re-auth) worked like a charm.

Are you trying to watch the IPTV section of The Crew? That would be spotty at best. IPTV on most KODI Addons is extremely poor. Use KODI for VOD not IPTV

I totally agree with you, this add on should not rated in the top 15 as far as I’m concerned.