Crew Kodi Addon Not Working? How to Fix The Crew on any Kodi Device

I’m having trouble with crew app. It won’t open new tv section, returning tv shows, people in the movie section. I installed it correctly. Help!!

Search Is Your Friend...!

Do you have latest version 2.0.6?

Also make sure you authorized RD and Trakt. Both are needed for some features to work.

I just tested and its working for me.

Thanks. I think it’s trakt.

Not true, Mark. I have Real Debrid and am having problems with some of the streams not connecting.

I have a question. I have a old firestick, and i have been trying to use the crew on it thru kodi. I even did the real debrid authorization. (Free version) However when i try to watch something on the crew or any add on for that matter, it serachs and finss the links, but when i click on one it loads and says “no stream available”?
Ive tried all the options such as cache clearing and re-downloading everything from scratch. Is it possible that the problem is my old firestick or is the ISP blocking the links. I use spectrum by the way. If it is my ISP how would i know for certain thats the problem?

5 posts up :point_up_2: @pirate77 provided a troubleshooting link. Nothing there help you?
welcome

1 Like

Miki- i wish there was something in that podt that would help, but ive tried it all. Im down to two possibilities, either my firestick is far too old and some kind intergace issue is happening, or my isp provider is blocking it. I dont have a vpn right now, but i would love to figure out if its for sure my isp blocking before i go and purchase a vpn. But i literally dont know anymore. I used to be good at the whole firestick game, but now a days apparently there is more to it and im not so good anymore lol