Cinemar HD not in Troypoint app st

Why has Cinema HD been removed from troypoint app store. Is there a problem with the links?

3 Likes

Looking closer, I donā€™t see any of the movie site APKā€™sā€¦

After clicking the Rapid App Installer tab, thereā€™s a note now at the top of the page indicating everyone should download the Unlinked app & use code 44444444 to access any needed apps.

6 Likes

msteeleā€¦ A lot of apps are now ā€˜missingā€™ from Troys appstore, BUT, download the unlinked app from Troys Rapid App Storeā€¦as mentioned alreadyā€¦ insert code 44444444ā€¦ then you will find 500=apps including Cinemaā€¦ enjoy

6 Likes

So I have tried the unlinked 4 code, when you go to back out of watching a movie. It would throw you out of the app. The build in the 4code doesnā€™t seem stable. I wish troypoint would add it back. I have tried a few codes on unlinked and finding the only ones that are stable are ones with adds. Anyone got a good no add Cinema working and stable? Thanks everyone.

I downloaded Cinema from the unlinked area and when I go to install it , it states ā€œpackage appears to be corruptā€. All I want to do is update the cinema already installed to the newer version since it no longer gives me the update message. Help anyone

i had to uninstall my older version before the newer version from unlinked would install

I downloaded from unlinked in Troyā€™s app,installed and canā€™t find the apps ,any ideas?
On a nvidia shield pro 2019 up to date,ipvanish on or off doesnā€™t matter.
What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hello Everyone, we can no longer distribute questionable apps through our Rapid App Installer for obvious reasons. Use Unlinked. If one store doesnā€™t work, try a different one. Best Unlinked Secret Codes for 2021 (SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!) - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

4 Likes

I thought about doing that but was scared that I would not be able to download it at all. Iā€™ll cross my fingers that I donā€™t loose itā€¦ Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Apps downloaded from file synced seem to work well

1 Like

Hello @WHISKY did you type the proper code into Unlinked? 44444444 is one of the best ones. We have additional ones added here - Best Unlinked Secret Codes for 2021 (SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!) - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

1 Like

I was also getting the corrupt file thing. You do have to remove your existing Cinema first then install the unlinked version. It will work fine. After you launch it youā€™ll probably see another update.

1 Like

Http://troypoint.com/cinema

I downloaded unlinked app went to ad free cinema apk ,downloaded it , and when i went to launch it opened on cinema blue screen and just stayed there . could not fully launch it. tried uninstalled and tried again and the same thing keeps happening. I installed other aps (cyberflix and other ) with no problem. C an anyone help me?)

Think cinema are paranoid want users to get it from there site.they want people to pay for a ad free app .i still have ad free one from weeks ago

1 Like